PDA

View Full Version : changed over to Royal Canin Mini

merlinsmum
12th January 2007, 01:01 PM
and we have had no problems at all really.. just bit of soft poo for a day ( but that could have been the beef and tripe they had on top!

Merlin is finishing in less than 15 minutes which is amazing! and they both (although Oakley is on Mini Junior) have nice firm poos :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I know I am sad to be happy about firm poo :lol:

Justine
12th January 2007, 08:18 PM
i changed alfs to the same food as the other ones he hated and forced himself to eat.He been doing really well on the royal can. he loves it, he is on the puupy still 2 to 10 months.His coat looks real well,and he seems to be more frisky.

GudrunTheRed
12th January 2007, 08:21 PM

You may be "sad" but you're certainly not alone...at least not on this forum! ;-)

WoodHaven
12th January 2007, 08:43 PM

You may be "sad" but you're certainly not alone...at least not on this forum! ;-)

Every new mom and puppy owner totally understand the IMPORTANCE of "good" stool. rotf

judy
13th January 2007, 05:45 AM
happiness is firm poo :D

Bruce H
13th January 2007, 12:06 PM
:lol: :lol:
My family already firmly believes I have lost my mind. If they ever heard some of the poop conversations Kris and I have had over the years, they would put me away!

You're amoung friends here.

BTW, that same family that believes I've lost my mind by having so many dogs is also the family that bugs me to distraction to visit puppies every time we have a litter.