• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Urgent!!!

I would say small - kosmo has a medium and his little tongue can't get inside of it all the way..

as for stuff to put inside - i put some organic peanut butter, carrots, peas, green beans, and kibble.. sometimes i will spread a few treats out inside of it to really make him work but in general it's usually peanut butter carrots and a bit of kibble (subtracted from his daily food intake)

Good luck claire L.. i'm going to throw a party for you tonight. :)

Claire

I would also agree with Sara, I would get a small I saw these one's and I really like them as they look a bit different and a bit easier for them to get the goodies out. Of course this site does not ship to Canada/Britain but I haven't looked in the stores for them but I will as I really like them.

As for what to put in them, I used to always put pure pumkin with liver(Benny Bullies crushed up and freeze it and give it to them in the morning)

The Peanut butter with Kibble is good like Sara said, Also a bit of cheese with some Charlie Bears.

Small Healthy treats, even a few Human Cheerios providing no wheat allergy is present.

I am so excited for you, pics right away. :D :D :D :D :D :D

It is hard to tell from that tiny picture, can you not call and ask them to measure her.

I would say a medium if not a large.
The large you could always have on the smallest setting.

When are you getting her. ???????

:thnku: Linda :hug: I'll go for the large one.

Driving down to get her tomorrow :w**h**: will have to take lots of painkillers to survive the journey but it will be worth it :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:

:flwr:

:jmp2: Oh Bless you Claire

I am so happy for you, I bet you are excited.
She could not be going to a more loving person than you Claire, you are going to be so happy and so will Penny. :w**h**:

Is the drive far, I will pray for you as I know how painful that back pain is.
I often found once in the car I was okay, but you wouldn't want to of seen me getting out of the darn thing. :roll:

Take a pain killer is your OH going too. :hug: :flwr: :hug:

Oh Penny is coming home tommorow, Yipeeeeeeeeee :hug:
I am off to my mom's tommorow for the wkd, hopefully you will be back before I leave as I won't have any internet and have to wait until Sunday to see and hear all about her. :(

Hubby is doing the driving,otherwise we'ed never make it :roll: I'm useless at following directions and I can't drive with my back the way it is right now -I'd probably kill someone!!

Going to get a Kong now :D

:flwr:

How exciting!

Oh Claire , I hope your pain vanish the moment you see your little baby!!!

She is a beauty and is very very lucky to find you!

oh so excited that you are picking Penney up tomorrow :D :D :D

I tend to give mine the medium sized Kongs, but Rupert and TedBear are both quite big Cavaliers. They did however fit into a medium Puppia...

I have a couple of spare Puppias if you want to borrow one?

I am so very happy that you are picking up Penny. I hope she helps make your back feel better. We'll all be anxiously waiting to hear how it goes.

Claire, I'm so happy for you. :)

Have a safe :drivecar: tomorrow and take care of your back on the journey.

Look forward to updates xx

Take care on your trip :drivecar: . Enjoy your new baby, she deserves someone as beautiful as you. Can't write any more as I can't see through the tears of joy I am crying for you :flwr:
Julie and the girls

Back