• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

smelly feet

lily

lilys feet smell as bad as my slippers!!!!!! i know they sweat through their feet but hey hers pong!!!!! :yuk: funny coz they do smell just like mine.... :lol:

Do they smell like fritos?!! :D No, seriously, gudrun...wasn't it you who pointed that out one time....and it's true!

LOL...it was me who pointed out that dog feet smell like Fritos...or Cheesy-Whotsits in the UK. In fact, here's my funny little pic that I made illustrating my theory:
41763434_6bf600d296.jpg

I have to admit I love the smell of Chester's little corn chip feet. The smell of Fritos always takes me back to my childhood and those fun lunches of tomato soup and Fritos!

What are you like on here. I am having a good old laugh reading this. I always refer to mine (dogs) as having a spicy smell never considered the corn chip ! :lol:

On a more serious note their feet can smell if they wee on them or walk in their wee after or if they have certain types of fungal infection.

Hopefully its the good old chorn chip/ frito syndrome !!

:lol: I always tell my hubby our cavvies' feet smell like popcorn! :lol:
I love the Fritos photo!!!! :lol:

LOL! I always thought they smelled like Fritos too! Bentley has such long hair on his front legs that quite often he will accidentally pee on one of his font legs, the hair anyway......grrrr.....!!

Back