• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My WEIRD dogs!

Moviedust

Okay, so Cedar and Willow arent fans of going outside when it is wet and rainy. I'm not a fan of it either, so I understand.

What i DONT understand is why they find going outside when it is SLEETING and below freezing the most fun they've had in ages!! They keep begging and barking and having fits to go outside. It's too cold to spend time outside more than to do their business, but you'd think it was a perfect 70 degrees!!

WEIRDOS!

You certainly don't understand your dogs.

Didn't you know that they are descendants of the mogwais and that you mustn't get them wet ??? :lol:

LOL, Bella is the same way. She hates rain, but get her out in the snow and it's like, WOOHOO!!

We got a dusting of snow again last night, and as I type she's still outside, refusing to come in :roll:

Our Charley hated the rain....we used to get soaked while holding a brolly over him!!

Mary Alice seems to be okay in the rain but I don't like it! :lol:

Back