• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

In...tro.....duc....ing...............PENNY!!!!!!

Claire L

at last! She's arrived....

This is in the car on the way back (Yes! I will crate train her..)

IMG_0154.jpg

Getting a little more comfy...

IMG_0153.jpg

Stopped off at the vet and she was given the once over. No heart murmur b*n*n*
She had her anal glands cleaned got her shots and had her dew claws clipped. She weighs 7.3 Kg and is about five yrs old. It looks like she had pups at some stage. She was GREAT at the Vets and is now registered as a member of the Lindsay family :jmp2:

She's booked in for Monday week to be Spayed, have one tooth extracted and the rest cleaned, her ears cleaned ,her nails clipped and her Anal glands checked.

I gave her a bath and she loved it...all clean now and snuggled up in her bed in the kitchen fast asleep :slp: :slp: Ooh! I hope she snores !!!!

IMG_0155.jpg

Will post more pics when she comes out of her shell.

:flwr: :hug:

Ooooooh Claire Penny is beautiful. I'm all teary eyed. I'm so happy for you and for Penny. She is one lucky little girl to get a wonderful mum like you. God bless you for taking her in your home and your heart. She already looks so comfortable with you. I love the way she is resting her head on your leg. She seems to have fallen in love with you already.

What a gorgeous happy looking little girl. She looks so at home in that little bed. What a happy happy day for you and Penny. Congrats.

So happy you are all home safe, sound and settled. Penny is a lovely little girl. It was certainly a match that was meant to be. Keep us posted on her progress.

JaneB

:flwr: welcome, Penny.

Claire, I've been checking the forum all evening waiting for you to post.

I don't know what to say. I'm in tears actually. You so deserve Penny and she deserves a loving home like yours too. She is beautiful btw, absolutely beautiful.

Oh Claire, I'm so happy you and Penny have finally made your way to each other. I'm sure you will give each other the many years of love you each crave.

She's a real sweetie!

:mexwav:

I'm so glad she is safely with you at last! What a sweet face. So glad all the arrangements came through. Can't wait to meet her now! :) I believe she did come from a bad breeding situation prior to her last home. :(

Oh Claire, I couldn't be happier for you. I know that Rudee is smiling down at you now and happy that you found room in your heart for little Penny.

Congratulations on your new girl.

Oh {{{{{{{{Claire}}}}}}}} I am so, so happy that you and hubby now have Penny home safely with you :hug:

You will turn that little ones life around and she knows it :l*v:

Claire, I think Rudeepoohs will be smiling now that her Mamma has a new baby to cuddle - I'm sure she's still with you and has sent Penny to you.

Lots of love and big hugs for you all & yeah, I hope she snores too :lol:

Congratulations Claire, I'm so happy for you. Penny looks so comfy and relieved to be resting and safe at last...

Enjoy your new girl!

Congratulations Claire!!

Mary Alice and I are soooo happy that Penny is finally home with your family.

She's a beautiful girl, looking forward to more pics as she settles in..... :D :flwr: :flwr:

So Claire...are you happy now? You've made us all cry!!! What an incredibly sweet little face she has. So happy you found each other. And can't wait to here about her further adventures with you. This was so meant to be!

Oh Claire....Penny is a real looker, and what a sweet little face she has.. So happy you have another baby to share your love. She is one lucky little girl to have found her way to you, the angels were smiling on you both, and little Rud's is too.

Wishing you and Penny many years of love together.

Fabulous news! :jmp2:
It's great to see you and Penny together. She is a very lucky girl to be with you. This really made my day! She really does have a sweet face.
Congratulations! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

OH WOW, she looks lovely :lotsaluv:

WELCOME to the list "PENNY" :lotsaluv: XXXXX :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw:

So Claire.....need I ask......how was the first cuddle! I cried with joy to see that you finally have her.

Love her with all your heart, ENJOY, ENJOY! she was sent to you for sure...a gift from darling Rudee. :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

:cry*ing: tears of joy for you and your new little *ng*l She is truly a beautiful little girl. All the best to the Lindsay family :D (Your darling Rudeepoos would be soo happy for you) I hope you back is holding up with the trip and all the excitement. Looking forward to more pics and hearing all about your new adventures with the little Penny :)
Julie and the girls

Back