• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Australia

bobkurzigmon

Hello, My name is Julie and I am from newcastle NSW Australia. I have four dogs.
1: Bobby 12yr old maltese
2: Kurli 6 yr old Cavalier (Blenhiem)
3: Ziggy 3 yr old cross breed
4: Monty 6 yr old Cavalier (Blenheim- recue)

I belong to a few groups for cavaliers my main ones being Oz Cavaliers and Cavaliers UK. I love to write poetry for dogs, be it birthdays or memorials or simply welcome ones. I have a keen interest in this beuatiful breed and am totally besotted by them. I look forward to reading and participating.
Julie Schofield :D

Welcome! Now I understand your username too -- I was wondering who Bob Kurzigmon would be -- was thinking 'what an unusual last name...' :lol:

My user name

Very cleaver hey, its clear once u see all my dogs names, thnaks ofr allowing me to be a part of cavalier talk.

Julie :D

Welcome bobkurzigmon et al icon_welcome . You'll love this board. Wonderful people :flwr:

Back