• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We got our first "real" round of snow today!

arasara

and Kosmo LOVED it!! He had such a great time with the snow!! He kept doing intentional faceplants and God knows what else. I am not quite sure how to teach him not to face plant in yellow snow though.. :oops:

b71366700.jpg

Good thing for those booties!

b71366513.jpg

b71366322.jpg

These pictures floor me - I can't believe how much he's grown!

That isn't snow!!!!!
344784258_9bfaf9a3d3.jpg

Now this is snow!!!! Pic was taken the day after Thanksgiving-- that was our last snow

Kosmo looks very dapper in his winter duds!! I love the first picture with the snow flakes on his face--so CUTE!

LOL Sandy.. that's enough snow for us!!!

Did you have to snowplow a path through the snow for your furries to get through??

I can't imagine having that much snow on the ground! I think I would freeze to death! :yikes :yikes

We've had more ice than snow here, but the girls love it, anyway. Lord knows why--those ice pellets can hurt!

Kosmo looks soo darn cute!!! and his boots and coat are sooo precious! how do you keep his coat (the white parts) so white!! its looks whiter than the snow!

Awwwwwww!!!! Kosmo looks like he is truly enjoying the snow!!!! Such a sweet face, looking up at his mommy. Aren't they so cute in the snow? Mine started digging when we had deep snow, when she reached the grass, she got so excited! She just kept digging! :roll:

Those boots look like Muttluks too? Canadian made! (y) I took Linda's advice and didn't fuss around with any other brand ( :thnku: Linda). Especially once I saw them in pink! And the boots are made so well, fleece lining and all.

Have fun in the snow Kosmo! It looks like there's more on the way today! :jmp:

Thanks for all the comments guys!!

Yep those are muttluks booties. They aren't too expensive and they work WONDERFUL at keeping the ice and snow out. I would say Kosmo's feet stay at least 80% dry in the most awful rain and about 90% or better in the snow - it just depends on how wet it is. THye are fleece lined and I haven't had any trouble with them coming off yet. You can get them off ebay! :)

What cute pictures! I am so jealous of the snow. It doesn't look like we are going to get any this winter. Global warming ... grrrrrrr! :roll:

Back