• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

First time travelling and first time in the snow!!

Coco's mom

Over the holidays, I went with my family to see relatives in Ottawa. I was nervous about taking Coco since it would be her first overnight trip away from home.
I worked a little with her on obedience before leaving so that she wouldn't be climbing the walls, etc. (She sort of forgot everything she learned in puppy kindergarten when she was about 4-5 months old!) :roll:
She was such an angel! They all loved her too. :D We will definitely be making that trip again. :drivecar:

I was shocked to see how much snow was on the ground in Ottawa. It continued to snow the next few days too! This was Coco's FIRST time seeing snow!!!
Luckily, I packed her new boots!! ;)

Looking at the snow from inside the house.
cocoottawa1.jpg

All dressed to play outside.
cocoottawa2.jpg

Perhaps wishing she hadn't buried her face in the snow! (she loved doing this!!!!) :roll:
ottawasnow.jpg

Loving the snow. She didn't want to come inside!
cocoottawa.jpg

Thanks![/img]

oooooh!! What a supermodel!!! She is dressed in style!! I love the first pic, that should be your avatar!!

o mi goshhh.. what a lovely coat and boots! :shock: in love with the fur hoodies.. :lol: bet your cutie tried to eat the snow .. ;)

Oh yes, she loved eating the snow. She would put her head in the snow and then lick the snow off her face!

It was so funny seeing Coco in the boots for the first time. :lol: The lady at the shop told us not to laugh at her when she wears them though since she will want to take them off anyway. We praised her and gave her treats instead. It took about 10 minutes for her to get used to them and for the silly walk to go away! :D

The photos are all great but I really love the first one, where the sun is shining on Coco, it's beautiful!! :flwr: :flwr:

I had to giggle out loud when I saw her in her coat and boots!!!! :D TOO ADORABLE!!! Awwww, I am already looking forward to Dottie getting to be a big girl and sporting the latest puppy fashions!

She looks just precious. I agree with what was said about the first...that is a stunning picture!

Back