PDA

View Full Version : happy, happy Quincy

Karlin
14th January 2007, 10:51 PM
This evening he ended up on the (upside down) bed with his favourite being in the whole world, Jaspar. Jaspar had, of course, flipped the dog bed over earlier on. Quincy didn't mind! I like how in the second pic he looks like he has his one front leg around Jaspar. Not having a second front leg makes it easier to cuddle up really close. :lol:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/126/357481793_43de4a2ce4.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/143/357481796_7de97d2dd3.jpg

moniechris
14th January 2007, 11:06 PM
Oh how sweet!! I just love kitty and dog snuggle pics!! :flwr:

My cats and dogs will only do that when they think no one is watching!! ;)

Karlin
15th January 2007, 12:03 AM
Quincy would like a dog nearby at all times, but they don't always allow him as he is annoyingly affectionate with head-butting etc. :roll: He was fostered in a home with big dogs and has never known anything but friendly dogs, as he's never been an outdoor cat since he lost a leg. I think he thinks he's a dog -- he sure finds the dogs more interesting than the other cats most of the time, probably because they are more active and also have those wagging tails that are fun to attack, though he cuddles and plays with everyone and has been known to groom Ambrose (big black tom) as well. :) He's the most cheerful cat I've ever had and even people who don't like cats want to steal Quincy. :lol:

moniechris
15th January 2007, 12:17 AM
Gosh! I didn't even notice he didn't have a front leg!! I must have skimmed over that part in your first post!! I like him even more now!!

Karlin
15th January 2007, 12:38 AM
He just has a little stump... exactly the right size for him to prop himself between the bannisters on the stairs. It's like he slots into place, with his good leg and body on the stair side, and then his stump resting over the wooden edge of the stairs. :lol: When he is chasing a string you can see him move his stump as if he is batting at it, too. :lol: He gets around perfectly well, even can jump onto tables and climb the cat tree at speed; just has to be extra careful when jumping down. When he runs he looks more like a rabbit. He hates to be carried upside down however, though he loves lying on his back. He's a character.

Nisha
15th January 2007, 03:51 AM
they are so cute together!! i agree...i love seeing kitty and dog snuggle pics too! id love to get a cat for my two to play with but im highly allergic to cats...too bad. :sl*p:

Charleen
15th January 2007, 04:08 AM
What wonderful pictures of Quincey and Jasper.

OhMarley
15th January 2007, 01:08 PM
too cute! dog/cat photos are so awesome always puts a smile on my face

Coco's mom
15th January 2007, 03:01 PM
Oooh, they are so snuggly together! Very sweet.

Cathy Moon
17th January 2007, 03:39 AM
They are so sweet! Do you still have the photos of Jasper licking Quincy's ears? Those are my very favorites :flwr:

Zippy
17th January 2007, 04:37 AM
Jaspar looks too comfy with Quincy... :lol: :lol:

It's a great picture but I like the other one, where Quincy is being a comforter to Lily!! :lol: :lol:

You have beautiful pets, Karlin! :flwr: :flwr:

enchantingdragon
17th January 2007, 12:38 PM
Thats so cute Karlin and I love that he thinks he is a doggie ;)

Jen
17th January 2007, 05:28 PM
I love it!! :D

Dottie
18th January 2007, 08:38 PM
What sweet pictures! I have and LOVE kitties too! ;)

molly
18th January 2007, 11:16 PM
Wish mine got along this well. I want to steal Quincy too. Very sweet pictures.

Karlin
19th January 2007, 12:42 AM
Hmmm, looking for the ear cleaning pics. I think I took a lot of those down from Photobucket where I used to hgave them, but I did find this!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/karlin/me_and_j.bmp

That's me (rather windblown on that day!) holding Jaspar at 3.5 weeks old.

Oh, pic doesn't seem to work; I'll see if I can save it as a jpeg.

Edited to add: I created a new thread with his baby pics here:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=65836