• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Double yikes...entering the boys

debjen

into the first trial of the year and Robbie's first trial..first entry form I filled out had him entered in Novice A...yikes forgot I need to enter him in B..second yikes..it's a 3 day trial..Robbie is entered in 2 classes all 3 days and Riley in 1 class all 3 days..my poor aching check book...now that I've filled out the entry forms (don't have to send them in for 2 weeks) I'm having second thoughts about entering Robbie all 3 days as it is his first trial and what if he has problems focusing..etc...arggggghhhhhhhhhh

Wishing you all the best for the trials! :xfngr: I can only imagine doing agility with 2 dogs, but Riley is such a pro and Robbie seems to enjoy it, he may be right on track with you. No more running for animal poop! :shock: :lol: Don't worry, you all will do well. (y)

Cathy Moon said:
That's exciting! Has Robbie done any run thrus at the place you'll be competing at?

No we haven't done any run thrus there..it's about 2 hours away. He has done run thrus at several different places around town and on different equipment..so I'm hoping it won't be too much of a problem..although after a class like tonight where he was running off to eat horse poop everytime I turned around I am having 2nd thoughts

If you have super high value treats in your pocket during class and practice, does he still run away for horse manure? Try a mixture of several different yummy things like cut up cheese, hotdogs, freeze dried liver bits, etc. Maybe he will stay close to you if he knows the treats are going to be extra good after his run! Hopefully there won't be horse manure anywhere near the competition ring?

Cathy Moon said:
If you have super high value treats in your pocket during class and practice, does he still run away for horse manure? Try a mixture of several different yummy things like cut up cheese, hotdogs, freeze dried liver bits, etc. Maybe he will stay close to you if he knows the treats are going to be extra good after his run! Hopefully there won't be horse manure anywhere near the competition ring?

after our bad night I did up the treat value and he did better..so I will have to do better with the treats...as I reacall from the site in past years no horses..*G*

Back