• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Pics of Gracie...

Gracie's Mommy

Hello all...I tend to take a ton of pics over the weekend and upload them on Sunday nights. So, here's the latest installmen Gracie Pics (at about 13.5 weeks)!

Thoroughly enjoying her new puppy kong w/ puppy ziggy.

P1110166.jpg

P1110167.jpg

P1110169.jpg

P1110170.jpg

Stop it with the pictures already, mommy! I'm trying to play!
P1110168.jpg

Mommy gets some lovin...
GracieGivingKisses-PostHolidayParty.jpg

LindsayHoldingGracie-HolidayPartyNi.jpg

Ready for a treat!
P1110164.jpg

And after all that...she was tired!
P1100161.jpg

That picture where you are holding her and she is looking at you is so sweet!! Such a tiny little bundle.

Thanks everyone! She is definitely a cutie! She's a bit like her mom in that pictures either turn out great or horrible! :lol: In that picture where she's looking at me with those adoring eyes, I'd also guess that she was about to smother me with some more Cavvie kisses!

I took some pictures last night at Pint Sized Play. Not sure how they turned out, though. Will post them if they're any good!

Gracie is adorable! She is not much older than my new little Dottie! Dottie is 10 weeks old! I need to go and buy her a cute little puppy collar too! :D

Back