• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lia is teething...

Laura&Lia

...and loves her sterile bones!

358102776_9534791d60.jpg

342835004_da81b75287.jpg

That puppy is just precious!

I can't think of a better word than 'precious', so that's what I call of them!

KC :lol:

Oh my goodness! Lia is sooo sweet. I would love to come and visit and give her a BIG hug and lots of kisses. Barcelona is one of my favorite places and if I do come back I'll let you know when so we can plan to meet up! Too bad I can't bring Chester with me though...

Good luck with the teething!

Gudrun,
If you are coming to Barcelona, please let me know!!!
Our Lia and I would be waiting for you!!!

:flwr: :drivecar:

*droooool* I've said it before and I'll say it again: if I ever get a tri, I want one like that, with those B/T eyes in a wee tri face...

Has she been spayed yet? My poor Amber is feeling very sorry for herself at the moment.

To Laura & Lia,

I too am a tri-color from Virginia and I have a "sister" who is Ruby. Let me say "Lia es un perro hermoso" (Lia is a beautiful dog). I hope I said it right. Never thought you would find a Cavalier who knew some Spanish, huh. Anyway, welcome to Cavalier Talk and oh, by the way, it looks like she is serious about her pink toy.

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

Sydney!!!

Your spanish is great!!!! Now you have to teach your little sister to speak too!!!!

"Qué perro más inteligente!!" (What a smart dog!!)

:flwr:

Back