• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

JADE AND LADY

hello there i've just joined and im wondering if anyone can tell me how i can put a picture up of my caverlier pup cause she's so gorgeous thanks :D :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: [/b]

icon_welcome to you and your new puppy!!

It took me awhile to figure out the photos too!!

Flickr is probably the easiest....for me at least!

This is a great forum, lots of Cavvie lovers and great information. :flwr: :flwr:

Welcome! I just joined today ... my baby is Dottie! Hope to see more of you and your baby too!

Welcome Dottie and Jade icon_welcome Hope to see more pics of little Dolly. She is very cute.

THANKS EVERYONE I WANT TO GET NICER ONES AS SEE'S ALWAYS SLEEPING AND SHE S GOTTIN BIGGER NOW SHE'S ONLY 9 WEEKS THERE :D :D
HELLO DOTTIE GORGEOUS CAV THATS THE ONE I WNT TO GET NEXT A SISTER :lol: :lol: :lol:

4hvjhqg.gif
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

aw 9 weeks....they are so precious and tiny at that age. we used to say that indy was almost a little hamster!

indy is a year old and he still loves to sleep. still makes cute pics though!!!

Back