• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

getting a hair out of a puppies eye

Natalie

hi does anyone have any advice on how to get a hair out of a puppies eye it happened at the vets yesterday and the vet washed her eye out with some liquid and pressed her eye either side to make her blink and it worked it's way out. How do you get hair out of your pups eye just so that i no in advance in case it happens again i don't want her to use her paw to get it out in case it scrathes her eye and she hurts herself.

At most chain pet stores they carry over the counter eye washes that are really gentle and serve the same purpose as the stuff used by the vet (y)

thanks for the responses boiled cold water sounds like a good idea will always have that to hand.

sorry to ask this but y does the water need to be boiled? cant i just use like normal cool tap water? :?

Back