• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppies diet

cavalicious

I've been feeding Ollie a chicken neck for lunch every second day. I am starting to wonder whether this is enough for one whole meal icon_nwunsure what do you think?

I always watch him while he is eating chicken necks but last time he must have hit his mouth or something because he ran off yelping. Only 2 tiny pieces were left so I just chucked them out.

I am slowly working him onto solid dry food without having to wet it. He now eats half soaked and half normal. I'm also going to change him onto Nutrience dry, does anybody know much about this? I am also not sure whether to use Puppy or Adult formula.

Last week I blended some vegetables (brocolli, spinach, carrot, pumpkin, cauliflower, beans) and mixed it with some natural yogurt. I froze the mixture in an ice cube tray and there is enough for 2 weeks. I give him one thawed out ice cube a day usually mixed with his dinner. Every second day when Ollie has kibble for lunch I also mix in a broken up eggshell. Is this all ok? I like adding fresh foods to his diet so he isn't just on the re-constituded stuff.

Through the day I ususally snack on lots of fruit so I will give Ollie little broken off pieces. His tried watermelon, banana and peach. And for traning he gets small pieces of dried beef or pork liver.

Also in his water I add 2 teaspoons of Apple Cidar Vinegar a day. http://www.earthclinic.com/Pets/acvfordogs.html

Is all this ok? Should I be making any changes or improvements?

Thanks in advance,

Emily :flwr:

Back