• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Member / New Cav Puppy!

Dottie

Hello! I just purchased my very first Cavalier puppy and I am so in love with her! She went today for her first vet visit, and got a clean bill of health! I named my little girl, Dottie, and she was born on November 5, 2006. That makes her 10 weeks old!

Dottie and I live in the state of Tennessee in the USA. We look forward to meeting other Cavaliers and their people and learning more about this wonderful breed!

:)

Welcome to you and Dottie. She is beautiful! You will love it here and get a lot of useful information from cav experts and a bunch of great people who just love these dogs. icon_welcome

Lily is 4 1/2 months. She is m first Cav as well, although I have had dogs my whole life. I guess you have found out by now as I did, these little babies, are unlike any other dogs I have ever seen. To me, they are truly more like human babies. Lily is a handful, and requires all of my attention. She does not let my hubby and I out of her sight. We love her to pieces. She is the love of our life. She loves her daddy and is looking for him at the moment,. He is out of town and she has been kinda down all day. She is especially clingy today, as she is missing her daddy. :lotsaluv:

Welcome Dottie! Your baby is so cute! What part of TN?

icon_welcome icon_welcome icon_welcome icon_welcome

Welcome Dottie! You are very pretty and we hope to see LOTS more pics of you as you grow up!

-Monica & Chester

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I am glad to be here! I live in Murfreesboro, TN ... just south of Nashville! ;)

4hvjhqg.gif
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

Back