• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poor freddie

coconut

Poor freddie, seems to be having a time of it :roll: , my ma is after ringing me and saying that she thinks that freddie is not himself this morning, he is lying around a bit. Before i left this morning he was playing ball with me, i was trying to get him to eat his breakfast but he didn't seem interested! He went out and did his business this morning and that was normal.

I think he might be teething as he seems in bad form until u give him his chewy toy and he nearly kills it, that settles him and he falls asleep, playing with that!

i had him at the vet friday as he had a bit of diarrohea, she gave him an injection and he has being in great form all weekend running around playing with everyone :). i think he is just teething and could be off his food. He is just 4 months, he was fine last night flying around the place and playing with me and h2b. :) :shock:

Does it sound like teething to ye???

Probably teething if he is otherwise in good form. That's exactly the age for it to start.

Back