• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hey Sara This will be Kosmo & Faith in a few Weeks

Linda

I can't wait until you get that little darling so you can bring her over and we can capture all four of them playing.

Just to let you see your darling little Kosmo will be doing this very shortly with his wee sister.

Okay let's have some fun. :D :D

IMG_4513.jpg

Are you scared Darby, Get back here. :huh:

IMG_4548.jpg

No Dudley, I think you are scared of me plus I am too fast for you.
I am right behind you already. :shock: :shock: :shock:

IMG_4558.jpg

Okay lets have some fun.

IMG_4534.jpg

This is great, I love it when they play together like this.

IMG_4553.jpg

Now we are really into this mom, leave us alone.

IMG_4532.jpg

Come on Big Brother I still wanna play.

IMG_4534.jpg

Guess that old fellow who just turned 3 is tired, I can't wait for my friend Kosmo and Faith ?? to come over and we can really get into it.
So for now I am back on my own.
IMG_4508.jpg

Okay Auntie Sara, we can't wait so get that little girl over here quickly.
We are gonna have a big party. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Lol Linda love you are just too much!! You crack me up!!

Funny girl! :lol: :lol:
They look like they are having so much fun!! ;)

You best not steal faith when I bring her over to your house!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Linda I just love your boys. They truly do have the big brother - little brother dynamic! :D

Oh Linda what great shots of the boys playing. I love it when my two play like that!!! Is that SNOW that they are running around in??? Is it cold on their little tootsies??? I'm sure that Kosmo and Faith are going to love to come and play with the boys but I think Sara is going to have to check your pockets wheen she goes and count her furbabies!!! :D
Julie and the girls

oh it's wonderful to see the boys playing and happy together - and great to see some snow, we only have some on the tops of the hills still here.

Brilliant photos :D

Back