• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

iam sad today

Mycavyangels

Today i feel sad because i have a real bad cold, ITS SOOOOOOO ANNOYING i have headache, throat ache, blocked nose
and My cavaliers have been so sweet!! they have been sitting on my lap keeping me warm, and everytime i sneeze they lick my Face!! they are so sweet

Thats what cavs are for. I usually have 3 cavs and a cat on me if I sit still long enough :)

Feel better Suzanne! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: Tilly sends hugs and puppy kisses your way :flwr:

Hope you are feeling better soon Mycavyangels :flwr:

But be glad; be very very glad you don’t have my brothers cocker spaniel in your house. :shock:

She seems to have a thing about sneezing and will throw her self at anybody who sneezes.

Doesn’t matter if the person is down stairs and she is upstairs she will race up to them in what can only be totally panic about the sneeze. Quite sweet really but can be a bit of a pain if you happen to sneeze more than a couple of times a day.

Mycavyangels said:
My cavaliers have been so sweet!! they have been sitting on my lap keeping me warm, and everytime i sneeze they lick my Face!! they are so sweet

Hey you just found out what king Charles were bred for, isn’t it sweet. :D

Aaaww, I have the same, rotten cold, I hate having a cold. Unfortunately, if I sneeze, Bertie doesn't lick me, just gives me a dirty look for disturbing him! lol!
Alison

Back