• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brady got a bath today.

laurenlyn1

he just looks so sad...

sadhh7.jpg

sad2bf2.jpg

sad3lm6.jpg

Oh, he looks so sad, but so deliciously cute! He's got a gorgeous red coat.

Don't worry Brady- you'll be dry in no time! ;)

Ohhhhh, I know that look!!!! :lol: I get the same look from my boys at bath time. He just looks so betrayed!!! Sweet Brady. WE just adore you wet or dry!!

Brady,

Being a ruby who looks just like you I can commiserate with your pain at bath time. These humans are sneaky. Every once in a while, I'm thinking Mom just wants to hold and cuddle me because I'm so cute and adorable. Next thing I know is, splash, I'm all wet and miserable like you. Worst yet, Mom is taking pictures of my misery and showing all her friends. The best thing I can suggest is to get out of her arms as fast as you can, run frantically around the house and rub yourself over every square inch of carpeting, couch, and/or upholstered chair you can find to get that shampoo smell off. Better yet, get outside and roll in some dirt. I find its most effective at getting my old smell back while at the same time getting back at Mom for bathing me in the first place. Good luck Brady and watch out for the sink.

Ruby in Virginia :paw:

Back