PDA

View Full Version : All you super shoppers

enchantingdragon
18th January 2007, 03:11 PM
I have discovered this when planning my wedding, shopping for baby stuff (for friends), and now with shopping for Ellie...purple is always going to be the stepsister to the more popular pink. Purple is my favorite color since I was a kid but I have never seen it as much as I would like. The color options are almost always blue and pink. So I ask you super online shoppers to help me find some stuff for my princess Ellie in purple. Ill be honest I prefer to lighter shades (lilac, lavender,etc) but I'm not that picky as its slim pickings out there. I already bought her the purple puppia harness and leash from tiabellas.com I want to buy her a few shirts and sweaters and such though and if I could find them in purple I would love that. So any help would be much appreciated. :D

Cicero's Mummy
18th January 2007, 04:23 PM
Again... I am going to suggest...

www.pamperedpuppy.com !

There is a color search where you can search for everything that is purple... from clothes, collars to toys and treats!!

When you get to the homepage, click on the word shopping on the top bar... it will take you to the page where there are all sorts of options... you may have to scroll down... but there is a place where there are "color swatches" ... click on the see more colors link... and choose purple... happy shopping!

Here are all the catagories:

Shop by Category »
Shop by Home Decor »
Shop by Lifestyle »
Shop by Brand Name »
Shop by Pattern »
Shop by Breed »
Shop by Occasion »

ps... I have that same problem with green! It is my favorite color!! It always takes a backseat to baby blue!