• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jaspar's baby pics

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I was digging around in some old albums to try and re-upload a pic of me holding Jaspar on the day I picked him out of his litter (he was only barely over three weeks old at the time) and thought people might get a laugh out of his baby pics and his little flat face back then! November 2003.

362054233_7a37ee011e.jpg

362054210_d3fe041b23.jpg

Look how tiny he is!! I was pretty windblown that day; it was a horrible windy November day but I was thrilled to be there.

362054207_f8803b3e3b_m.jpg

Oh he's lovely! That means Jaspar is only a few months younger than Holly (15/06/03)- for some reason I thought he was older.

He was so sleepy too; all he wanted was to be on the puppy pile. There was one darling tri who was really outgoing even at that age -- I wonder who has him now? I would have taken him if I wasn't thinking I wanted a blenheim for my ONE and ONLY dog... :lol:. However I'd not trade Jaspar for anything; he's my little soulmate.

oh karlin he is so small and cute, god it is so hard to think that they start out that small!

He looks like a little furry piglet! It's amazing how they grow and their little squishy piglet muzzles grow out.

He is very sweet and you look so happy! I love looking at baby pics of my Chester too...it brings back tons of wonderful memories.

What a cutie! He even had an almost fully dark nose at 3 weeks and not the usual puppy pink.

He really has grown up to be a beautiful boy.

Back