PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Baltimore, Maryland, USA

Scouty girl
20th January 2007, 12:04 AM
Hi , my name is Sharon, I have a 9 month old Tri Cavalier. I've been wanting a cavalier for three years. I was finally able to find one and purchase her. Her name is Scout. She is beautiful and very mischievous. She also has an older sister a Newfoundland named Breeze. I have been reading information on this website since October 2006 and decided to finally join. I have learned alot of the new and experienced owners. I love reading all the stories. Hopefully I'll learn much in the future

moniechris
20th January 2007, 02:37 AM
I can't wait to see pictures of her! I love the name Scout! That is too cute! :lotsaluv: Welcome!!

Joanne M
20th January 2007, 04:02 AM
Hi Sharon. Welcome to you and scout, I agree with Chris that is a great name. Looking forward to learning more about your little girl.

Zippy
20th January 2007, 06:15 AM
icon_welcome Sharon and Scout!

:flwr: :flwr:

Scouty girl
20th January 2007, 03:56 PM
Thank you for the compliments on Scouts name. I named her after the little girl in Harper Lee's novel, 'To Kill a Mockingbird'. As far as pictures go, I'll have to have my young nieces help me with that. For I was brought up during the non-computer age!!! LOL :?

JADE AND LADY
20th January 2007, 04:34 PM
icon_welcome sharon and scout
I've only joined to and you'll get great advices and talk to lovely people :D :D :D

estertje
20th January 2007, 09:36 PM
Welcom here! Hope you have a good time! :flwr:

enchantingdragon
21st January 2007, 12:37 AM
Hi and welcome! :D

molly+charlies mum
22nd January 2007, 01:36 PM
hello and welcome to you and scout :D

Shay
24th January 2007, 05:41 PM
Hi and icon_welcome. My name is Sharon too, but my family call me Shay. Scout is adorable.

Cathy T
28th January 2007, 04:34 AM
Welcome. The first thing I thought when I saw the name was "To Kill a Mockingbird", absolutely loved the character Scout, such personality!! So glad to have you here. Rory's mom's parents have Newfies. They are so cool. Definitely want to see a picture of Breeze and Scout together.

This is a cruddy picture but you can see the size difference between Jake and Rory's sister Tara.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ctorres/tara-1.jpg

Sally
28th January 2007, 06:52 AM
Welcome Sharon and Scout! Can't wait to see pics of Scout (and Breeze!)

We're not too far away, just outside of DC.

Scouty girl
29th January 2007, 05:38 PM
Thanks for all the cool 'welcomes'. Cathy I do love a newfie, they are just the best dogs ever!!! I love my Cav too, but Newfs are a little different. The two of them play and play. I have to put a stop to it. It's just a little too loud sometimes. I am working on pictures.

Sally....I was beginning to think that I was the only Cavalier owner in Maryland !!! You're not too far away. I'm in the suburbs of Baltimore, in Baltimore County.

Crittercall
30th January 2007, 01:21 AM
Glad that you, Scout and Breeze are joining the gang here. You'll meet lots of nice people and learn so much!!

coconut
30th January 2007, 09:22 AM
welcome to the board! cannot wait to see a picture