• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Baltimore, Maryland, USA

Scouty girl

Hi , my name is Sharon, I have a 9 month old Tri Cavalier. I've been wanting a cavalier for three years. I was finally able to find one and purchase her. Her name is Scout. She is beautiful and very mischievous. She also has an older sister a Newfoundland named Breeze. I have been reading information on this website since October 2006 and decided to finally join. I have learned alot of the new and experienced owners. I love reading all the stories. Hopefully I'll learn much in the future

Hi Sharon. Welcome to you and scout, I agree with Chris that is a great name. Looking forward to learning more about your little girl.

Thank you for the compliments on Scouts name. I named her after the little girl in Harper Lee's novel, 'To Kill a Mockingbird'. As far as pictures go, I'll have to have my young nieces help me with that. For I was brought up during the non-computer age!!! LOL :?

Hi and icon_welcome. My name is Sharon too, but my family call me Shay. Scout is adorable.

Welcome. The first thing I thought when I saw the name was "To Kill a Mockingbird", absolutely loved the character Scout, such personality!! So glad to have you here. Rory's mom's parents have Newfies. They are so cool. Definitely want to see a picture of Breeze and Scout together.

This is a cruddy picture but you can see the size difference between Jake and Rory's sister Tara.
tara-1.jpg

Welcome Sharon and Scout! Can't wait to see pics of Scout (and Breeze!)

We're not too far away, just outside of DC.

Thanks for all the cool 'welcomes'. Cathy I do love a newfie, they are just the best dogs ever!!! I love my Cav too, but Newfs are a little different. The two of them play and play. I have to put a stop to it. It's just a little too loud sometimes. I am working on pictures.

Sally....I was beginning to think that I was the only Cavalier owner in Maryland !!! You're not too far away. I'm in the suburbs of Baltimore, in Baltimore County.

Glad that you, Scout and Breeze are joining the gang here. You'll meet lots of nice people and learn so much!!

Back