• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy 1st Birthday Kosmo!!

Cathy T

Sara - you silly girl....you mentioned this in your post about blow dryers but not everyone will see it.

Kosmo needs a separate birthday thread of his own. So...I'm gonna start one.

Happy 1st birthday Kosmo. You are one special little guy and we are so excited that you're going to have a little sister. Mom mentioned a party with Linda and her boys...well, aren't you the lucky fella. Have a wonderful birthday you sweet boy.

Love and hugs from Jake and Shelby

:hppybdy: Kosmo!

Do you know you're getting a puppy for your birthday?? :shock:

Sorry Sara, someone had to tell him..... :lol: :lol:

Happy Birthday, Kosmo! :flwr: :flwr:

Ohh Cathy thanks so much for starting his thread. :p I was going to wait until his party. ;) That's so nice of you! :)

Yep guys Kosmo is 1 years old today! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday I was holding the little guy in my palm of my hand.

He's shown me so much love and grown so much. He's just the perfect dog for me. He doesn't potty in the house, rarely misbehaves, and is just a VERY good dog.

Here he is on his very special day:

b72194403.jpg

b72194477.jpg

b72194677.jpg

He has gotten so big it's hard to even think of him as a puppy anymore!! Avi sent me a movie the other day of one of my first days in the front yard taking him pee on a leash. I did a CHEER when he went potty outside - those days seem like such distant memories now! hehe ;)

I'm so glad I took my chances and walked out with my little man. He's turned even the worst days into the best for me. If I am having a bad day, I have something to look forward to. :)

I am so proud of him too!! Next weekend we're going to take our therapy dog test. I am sure he'll do fantastic at it - we've spent so much time working on this test. I'll keep you all posted on how it goes. ;)

I haven't told him he's getting a puppy for his birthday.. I'll wait till tomorrow when the "big day" is gone, LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: Then at least I can't ruin his day.. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

I ordered a cake pan and cake mix from Roxanne and we're having a party when Faith gets home. :) I am excited, I can't wait!

You Go Kos-mo!! :hppybdy: :*nana:
{{{{{{sara}}}}}}
one year old is so special
what an exciting year it's going to be for big brother kos
hope you get lots of photos of the birthday party so we can have vicarious pleasure

thanks cathy (y)

edit: i was posting this at the same time you were posting yours--he has such a happy look in his eye. what a great tribute. cheers to the future Therapy Dog :flwr:

Well :hppybdy: Kosmo!

:w*w: From what I have read about you and seen in pictures you and your mom will make a great therapy dog! And we all know you want that little sister cause you'll play when no ones peeking and only pretend your nose is out of joint when they look the first few wks. That last picture could be on a greeting card - what eyes!

Dear Kosmo:

Happy Birthday, Big Guy! :flwr: Enjoy the attention now, 'cause in a week you'll be sharing every minute will a little hellion :yikes ...uh...I mean sister. icon_whistling I know you'll be a fantastic role model for her and LORD knows she could use some help in the potty training department. :sl*p: ha-ha!

:hppybdy: :rah: Happy birthday dear Kosmo!!! Hope you have been having a great day with lots of cuddles and pressies from your mum :D You look sooo handsome in your birthday photos. My have you ever grown!!! Best of luck for your test. We know you'll do great :luv:
Julie and the girls

:pi*no: Happy Birthday to you

b*n*n* Happy Birthday to you

:rah: Happy Birthday dear KOSMO
:hppybdy: TO YOU !! :lotsaluv:

:flwr: :rah: :jmp2: :mexwav: cl*p

:hug:

WooHoo!!! :w**h**: :hppybdy: Kosmo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've grown into such a handsome young man...uuh..dog. The photo's are lovely!

Good luck with your upcoming test i know you'll do fab!
:flwr: :flwr:

Happy Birthday Kosmo! You are such a handsome boy! And we know your make your mommy so happy!

P.S. From Spencer: Having a little sister (or 2) isn't so bad! ;)

Hey Buddy :hug: 1st Birthdays are so special.

So sorry we were up north running around mad in the 1 foot snow and didn't get back till late. :shock:
So we are only getting to this thread now, we didn't forget about you and can't wait for you to come over with your wee sister so we can run about mad. :w**h**:

:hppybdy: Kosmo Buddy
Did your mom go get you one of those stinky bullystick she hates so much, I hope so if not we will give you one when you come over with the wee hellion oops I mean your darling wee sister. :yikes :shock:

Oh how we wish you were with us yesterday buddy you would of had a blast, Darby lost his boot in all that snow but mom found it. :jmp2:

Unfortunately we can't be off leash with you buddy when all those human folk come back to the park so maybe if your wee sister is up to we will get back up there before the humans and play.

Did you make it to Petsmart without us buddy, you know we need to take these trips together. :jmp:
Let's see if we can get a few other Cavs together after your wee sister is settled. We would luv together the first wkd she arrives but you need to let her know who the boss is. :wggle: so maybe we can try and plan something for the followig wkd on a Saturday. :jmp:

Great pictures Kosmo
We will call you later. :blabla:

:jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

:hppybdy: Kosmo :hppybdy:

:jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

Sara, I can't believe he's ONE already!!!!!!

Back