• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New photo's of lady

JADE AND LADY

These are recent photo's of lady, she hates the camera so its hard to keep her sitting pretty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
she kept attacking the camera,so had to be held
360952903_e81faec9e5_m.jpg

had a nice nap ,im her human bed
358298164_3496d642eb_m.jpg

look how small she is ,its so cute
360952896_22444d54db_m.jpg

asleep with her daddy on my pillow
357706279_a1df77edc3_m.jpg
:D

Lady is beautiful. I wasn't able to click on the links and see the pics, however, when I copied and pasted the link in another window I saw them just fine.

I just can't post my pictures properly ,everytime i do it nothing comes up karlin done the last one for me i'll have to ask how :? :? :? :? :?
Thanks you baby is beautiful to
:thnx:

Don't ask me for help. lol I still have Tucker's baby picture as his avatar because I cannot figure out how to get a new one in there. You've already surpassed my skills. At least you were able to set up flicker accounts. I just read your story about putting lady in your purse and taking her to lunch with your mum. That is hilarious. My mother is a bit jealous of Tucker though I still take her out on her errands, I do not take her out to lunch as often as I used to because I've always got Tucker along with me when I arrive to pick my mum up. (she does not drive)

HEY .... now your links are working for me. Maybe it was just me, not your links at all.

No i just fixed them to what i new,it took me ages to figure out i asked everyone before i even introduced myself they probably thought we have a nut on our hands :*nana: :*nana: :*nana: :w**h**:
but you have to send new photo's introduce yourself a few girl's told me how to do it so click on that and it will show, but i'm getting another cav i'm stuck on what colour cause there all gorgeous ,but lady needs a friend its like havin an only child no matter how many adults are there to play with them they need someone on ther own play level :jmp2: :jmp2: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

360952903_e81faec9e5_m.jpg

358298168_5ec9f30dde.jpg

358298164_3496d642eb_m.jpg

360952896_22444d54db_m.jpg

Here are your images.

Press the 'Img' button, then paste the image link and press the 'img' button again. You can click 'preview' to make sure the images have worked.

Lady is really beautiful :flwr:

I found it hard to post pictures at the beginning too.

It took over 4 hours to put in an avatar!!!

I gave up in frustration and went to bed, couldn't sleep because it wasn't completed, so got up at 1am and worked on it til I got it!!

Once you get the pictures to flickr, it's not too bad but I still cannot do it quickly.

Joanne, do you need help with a flickr account?? I can manage that, if you like.......
:)

Jade, Lady is lovely!

When are you getting a second Cavvie??

Gee, they are quite rare and expensive over here, you have to go on a waiting list!!

What colour do you like the most??

As much as I love Mary Alice, I'd pick a tri if I was picking a puppy!!

:D :D :D I DONE IT :D :D :D
it took a while but finally,i feel so good now so if anyone needs any help i'll help you :D :D
well zippy i was actual thinking of getting a tri , i'd love a little boy but i think lady would love a sister to play with cause i wouldn't like to have to keep watching them when there older and i don't like gettin them spade to young so.
the tri are gorgeous they remind me of a baby collie :jmp2: :jmp:
Iwant one pretty soon cause lady is 4mths tomorrow and i want them to grow up together.
I paid 450 euro for lady and that was including the chip,vaccinations and worming oh and a starter pack,the breeder was brilliant and has a website with all her dogs on it including lady's mum ,i always keep in touch with her to let her no how lady is getting on cl*p cl*p

I swear lady sleeps with me all night, she doesn't get up till 8 o'clock the next morning when i bring her out the back to relieve herself, she has never wee'd on my bed thank god.
But she's a bit of an odd sleeper , she sleep's under the covers moulded into the back of your legs or in the snuggliest place she can find it's so funny :jump:

Back