PDA

View Full Version : What type of lint remover is best?????

sramirez
22nd January 2007, 04:19 PM
what is the best lint remover any of you have found????

I think I've used them all - the sticky kind, the velvet type, the sponge.

I carry them in my car, my bedroom, my office. Some days I just resort to using packing tape - but today is a black pants day and I look like I've rolled around on the floor before coming to work icon_whistling

Sheri

Andrea&Diva┬┤s mom
22nd January 2007, 04:44 PM
I usually use EVERCARE, I think they are the best of every type I have tried and yes ! I take everywere I go :roll: :D

http://www.evercare.com/artwork/images/commercial_r2_c1.jpg

http://www.evercare.com/home.html

Cathy T
22nd January 2007, 05:16 PM
I think I should own stock in Evercare! I have one in every bedroom and one in the family room. We use them all of the time. I had a visitor the other day and he was trying to brush the white dog hair off his black pants before he left. I handed him the lint roller. All done.

sramirez
22nd January 2007, 05:30 PM
Guess we should all have one for company when they visit!!

I think people assume I have a house full of kitties I have so much pet hair on myself!

Thanx.

Sheri

Lani
22nd January 2007, 05:31 PM
I just moved and I use packing tape a lot of the time. I roll it around my hand with the sticky side on the outside ... it's relatively cheap too.

moniechris
22nd January 2007, 05:44 PM
Ahhh yes...The Evercare rollers. I one in my car, one in my purse, one in my desk, one in my tv stand...the list goes on and on. There is just no hope so I usually don't bother doing it until I say my goodbyes to the boys and get in the car. :roll: I might as well give up on wearing black!! :sl*p:

sramirez
22nd January 2007, 05:49 PM
Guess we should all invest in EverCare. Or figure out a new product ourselves!!! :lol:

Sheri

Cicero's Mummy
22nd January 2007, 07:58 PM
I would have to go with packing tape or duct tape... cheep and just a great if not better!!