• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Brag Time and Kody's not even home yet!

Kodee

I just spoke with my breeder as we will be picking Kody up on Sat. Oh proud mommy here! She was one of the two smallest but my piggy little girl is now the heaviest! She adjusted really well to her food.

The breeder has them blocked off in the kitchen with access to the slider door. She just opens it into another very small blocked outdoor potty area. And ensures they come straight back in. Kody just had to impress me and ask to go out while I was on the phone!

Ha my husband is in for a surprise! I asked about the crate in kitchen versus bedroom for the first mth. Her response? I can tell you havent had a cav before. I laughed and said your going to tell me there will be screams unless i put the crate in my room and eventually she will be sleeping on my bed, arent you. She told me she got a King Size bed for christmas...enough said :sl*p:

5 DAYS LEFT :jump:

Congratulations!

Almost trained and ready to share your bed! ;D

Trust me, you're about to fall deeply in love! :D

Zippy said:
Congratulations!

Almost trained and ready to share your bed! ;D

Trust me, you're about to fall deeply in love! :D
I just spoke to my husband.. he said my daughter needs to keep her room clean since the dog will be sleeping there! That was his idea of a compromise - meet the dogs needs and protect his own!

i have a king size bed but my lil man is not allow on it :( but when h2b is not around! icon_whistling

Well that's it! All you cav owners with your king sized beds and my room will only hold a queen. Hubby will just have to buy me a house with a bigger bedroom so I can keep up and get a king sized bed! :lol:

Congrats on the little PeePee Prodigy!

Our chihuahua was like that. We had him home at 8 weeks and he never had an accident and always went to the door to be let out when he had to potty.

MathisGreen said:
Congrats on the little PeePee Prodigy!

Oh trust me I know it wont last!! Face it Breeders have been through this how many times - they got it down pat. Where as with me since our first dog lived 15 yrs, I'm not what you'd call experienced in housetraining - just spoiling, that part I got down pat (y)

Its half the battle though, the pup knowing what's expected. Amber was like that too but still had fair share of accidents because of the baby bladder.

It sounds like your little girl already aims to please! I know you are so excited!!! I can't wait until she makes her CT debut! :D

Back