PDA

View Full Version : How many puppias do you have??

Laura&Lia
22nd January 2007, 09:06 PM
A question...
How many puppias do you have?
We have one M green, and I want another one in purple, black or yellow (I've discarted the pink) I can't decide.
I just wondered if you have more than one puppias and which colors do you have...

Lindsay
22nd January 2007, 09:36 PM
Between 3 dogs there are 7 puppias in the family, but they all wear each others :)

Zippy
22nd January 2007, 10:12 PM
We don't have any ...... we have a Vest Harness and a Buddy Belt as well as a leash and regular collar.

Kdemars
22nd January 2007, 10:14 PM
Three:
XS Pink
S Blue
M Brown Houndstooth

I doubt I'll stop there :roll:

Laura&Lia
22nd January 2007, 11:36 PM
I'm feeling guilty to buy another one to Lia (I've done... I bought a purple one!!!)

But I'm sure that when i see the puppia, the guilt will be vanished!

icon_whistling

cavalicious
22nd January 2007, 11:45 PM
Ollie has a medium sky blue which is much too big for him at the moment but he can't have walks untill another month :( Don't worry, there will still me lots of socializing!

I'd also like to buy a green :) If I am allowed to spend another $30 on something for cosmetic reasons icon_whistling

Coco's mom
23rd January 2007, 12:26 AM
Coco has two, and I'll be getting her another probably this week for her 7 month birthday. ;)
Right now, she has
pink
houndstooth

I'm sure Lia will look fabulous in her new purple puppia.

Cathy T
23rd January 2007, 12:58 AM
My guys each have one, pink for Shelby and red for Jake. I had a dark blue one that I sent home with my last foster. He had lots of white on his chest so it showed up nicely on him.

I think Lia would look great it yellow based on your avatar picture with her and her yellow toy

Kodee
23rd January 2007, 03:14 AM
We don't have any ...... we have a Vest Harness and a Buddy Belt as well as a leash and regular collar.

Is it the one in the red box with soft white on inside of chest and a seat belt slot plus a D ring? If so, when I graduate out of the plastic carrier I'm thinking I will use this. Look a me, spending my money on harnesses for 6mths and I havent even got my puppy :( Seriously if its that one, do you use it for travel and how do you like it?

Sally
23rd January 2007, 03:52 AM
Pixie has 5, all size M:
Pink
Pink Stripe
Red
Purple
Black
And we're thinking of getting an orange one

Then we have 2 Lupine harnesses, with matching leads:
Purple Flutterby
Blue Snowmen

Nah...she's not spoiled icon_whistling

Zippy
23rd January 2007, 04:03 AM
Yep, that's the vest harness.

I think it's great for walking Mary Alice, I also like the seatbelt part.

I just wish she wasn't "Houdini", she can/does get out of it, if I leave her in the car and dash into a shop. Takes about 3 seconds......hmmm.

At least she stays in it, if I'm in the car....better than when she was trying to leap around as I drove!!!!! :shock:

I think the Buddy Belt is too heavy on her, it's pure leather.

Don't think she's comfy in it either...much prefer the vest harness for walkies. :flwr: :flwr:

Kodee
23rd January 2007, 04:30 AM
I just wish she wasn't "Houdini"

I remember that post! You were teasing saying you were going to get some homeless man to take her picture! When you first start here its so hard to remember who is who! I hope kody is not a houdini!

I think the buddy harnesses are really nice looking but way too heavy for a cavalier. While kody is little I just got a nylon harness by lupine for about $10. But once she hits a medium I am going to order a puppia as it seems better to not pull the long hair.

Spencer'sMom
23rd January 2007, 01:43 PM
Spencer has five Puppia's- red, yellow, black, green and light blue. He also has about eight traditional harnesses, with matching collars and leashes. I have a bit of an obsession with buying clothes and accessories for him. I think I bought more things for him last year than I did for my husband. :eek:

My name is Whitney and I'm a dog accessory shopaholic. h*lp

Cicero's Mummy
23rd January 2007, 02:30 PM
We have 3 Puppias (2 in one size and 1 in another) and 2 Dear Dog harnesses.

Cicero also has 2 Coach collars for his tags.

I just like the variety. We will always match!

Karlin
23rd January 2007, 03:35 PM
The purple Puppias are really nice; I might have to buy one myself. :lol:

I have two dark blues, one light blue, a red and a camouflage Puppia. So five, between three dogs.

My Wesley
23rd January 2007, 04:28 PM
S- yellow
M- green

He's still in the small. I'd like to get one more in M and one L down the road.

Coco's mom
23rd January 2007, 06:34 PM
I just wish she wasn't "Houdini"

I remember that post! You were teasing saying you were going to get some homeless man to take her picture! When you first start here its so hard to remember who is who! I hope kody is not a houdini!

I think the buddy harnesses are really nice looking but way too heavy for a cavalier. While kody is little I just got a nylon harness by lupine for about $10. But once she hits a medium I am going to order a puppia as it seems better to not pull the long hair.

I think Coco has that same seatbelt harness that Mary Alice has. It's really nice, but she also could get out of it too easily. I ended up buying her another one that fits her better.

Andrea&Diva´s mom
23rd January 2007, 06:58 PM
I just have one red medium that I bought for Andrea when she was younger, I would love to get more, but they have stopped selling these harnesses here on Iceland, So I have to get them on the internet I´m just not sure who can ship to Iceland, and I just can´t decide what color I should take :roll:

moniechris
23rd January 2007, 07:28 PM
I have three puppias (red, sky blue striped and camoe), then I have three "dear dog" harnesses that look just like puppia's, but with more variety (blue and brown stripe, lime green with red #8 on it, black w/ red #8 ).

Believe me, if there were more types, I would have more!!! icon_whistling

Cicero's Mummy
23rd January 2007, 08:37 PM
I love my dear dog's! Not that puppias aren't nice (i have a few of those too) but the DD are just so cute!! I like the patterns!

Natalie
25th January 2007, 03:50 PM
i have the one s pink stripe puppia for lady. But i am sure that i will be buying her another one just need to decide on a colour.

Cupcake Love
25th January 2007, 04:17 PM
I have two puppias - both mediums with the floral pattern. An unnamed pup icon_whistling ate the clasp off her first one so it had to be replaced.

Natalie
25th January 2007, 04:20 PM
i love the floral pattern and it would look good for spring. Not sure what boyfriend would say though.

Cicero's Mummy
25th January 2007, 07:32 PM
I think Trevor and I lucked out on getting a little boy. Trevor really doesn't say much about "dressing up" Cicero... as long as it is camo or "hunter" orange. He doesn't really object to shades of green either.

I can't tell you how many camo, orange, or olive things I have for Cicero... i've lost count!

Lisa_T
25th January 2007, 10:43 PM
I have two: plain pink and pink orion. The blue orion went to Cecily. :D

..but I did look for the purple on ebay a while ago since I thought it would look equally good against black or ruby. Couldn't find it cheaply so gave up and now trying to economise, so no doggy luxuries they don't actually need.

merlinsmum
25th January 2007, 11:37 PM
I wish I could be so good...... I've just orderes 2 Coup D'etat 2006 ski/waterproof jackets for my boys ...... I'm having to do overtime to pay for them!

enchantingdragon
25th January 2007, 11:46 PM
Ellie has one purple one right now as Im a purple girl. Im sure there will be a few more in the future though

Roxanne
27th January 2007, 01:55 PM
I like to match too ! Colby has alot more collars and leads than Puppia's .........But he does have 2 Puppias .....Camo & Red and I think I am going to set aside a Brown Houndstooth for him .........that one is so nice !

merlinsmum
27th January 2007, 03:11 PM
I just have one red medium that I bought for Andrea when she was younger, I would love to get more, but they have stopped selling these harnesses here on Iceland, So I have to get them on the internet I´m just not sure who can ship to Iceland, and I just can´t decide what color I should take :roll:

Andrea, I have enquired for you to see if the place I got mine from will ship to Iceland...... I'll let you know

inca
27th January 2007, 10:06 PM
mine have one each
Pippa TRI has a L red
Bonnie RUBY has a M black
India B&T has the M denim
Sophie and Cara BLENS have the cameo...( so they think they can hide from me in the bushes) :yikes