• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Stop the Madness - Who will win? Continued - CLOSED

Stop the madness...continued

• Pauline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nisha

• Christine

• Darby

• Spencer

• Bella

• Total voters
Cathy T - Wow that was a long poll - thanks for putting it together.

There are a few things not working though
- Pauline is listed, but cannot select as a vote
- You are missing Bella in the poll - she is the last picture in the group.

Charleen said:
Cathy T - Wow that was a long poll - thanks for putting it together.

There are a few things not working though
- Pauline is listed, but cannot select as a vote
- You are missing Bella in the poll - she is the last picture in the group.

I knew I could count on someone to find my errors and give me some guidance ;) That was the first time I've set one up and it definitely is a lot of work. Thanks for pointing those out Charleen...will get them straightened out now.

If anyone else notices anything else...don't hesitate to pop in and let me know so I can fix it.

Thanks for setting up the poll Cathy! There are a lot of pictures this time- it must have been a lot of work! :flwr:

I just noticed something- I think the second picture labelled Cody is actually Kdemar's Ella. Sorry to create more work for you!

So sorry guys! Sometimes there were two pictures and I didn't know which one was the entry. So I just chose the first one unless it was specified. Guess we'll have to be a little clearer for the next one.

For what it's worth...I adore that picture!!

Back