PDA

View Full Version : 2 x breeding bitches at Many Tears

emsley
23rd January 2007, 10:39 AM
These two beautiful little girlies are STILL waiting for homes - poor things

http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/dogslookingforhomes.htm

Alison_Leighfield
24th January 2007, 09:57 AM
Beautiful 8wk tri boy Cavalier as well looking for a home...

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Noleen
30th January 2007, 02:15 PM
Hi there - this is my first time using this site. Are they still availble? If so is there any chance of transporting one to Ireland?

Karlin
30th January 2007, 03:18 PM
Noleen, don't even call them -- woman who runs that rescue is sadly very anti-sending dogs to Ireland. :roll: But all the Many Tears dogs are very deserving of UK homes and I am happy to have the dogs posted for those who are UK based and interested in homing them. :thmbsup:

More generally -- most rescues in one country are correctly wary of sending any dog to another country but for different reasons -- because they can then provide no back up if the dog doesn;t work out. For example, if these dogs didn't fit into an Irish home, where would they then end up? Probably with me as I run Irish Cavalier Rescue -- but a good rescue will never shift the burden of its rescues onto another rescue in this way. Some rescues do work together to make inter-country rescue efforts possible though. :)

If you are interested in a rescue, be sure to send me an application. You can go to my rescue site (linked in my signature) to find out more.

Noleen
31st January 2007, 09:32 AM
Thanks Karlin. I sent you an application form a couple of weeks ago. I live in Drogheda and am living in hope that we can help a rescue Cavalier soon.