• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Strange sleeping arrangement..

casshon

Today I was cleaning the floor and put the dogs mat on top of their crate for a few minutes. When I turned around I found Bella like this:

367222194_4a5db1b7b6_m.jpg

She had climbed onto the back of the sofa and then made herself comfy :lol:

I think I will have to move the crate to a more unreachable position...

How cute, they'll sleep anywhere won't they! Your floor looks the same as the floor in my sittingroom :)

PS If you go over transfer limits at photo sites, try reducing the pics before transfer. Flickr allows you to do this if you download their uploading tool. Or on a PC you can use Paint to reduce pic sizes and then upload.

That is sooo funny!! Wesley does this too! I thought I had a goat instead of a cavalier the first time he jumped up there!! :lol:

I think Bella looks very comfortable on her perch. She can see everything going on, when she wakes up. :lol:

How did Wesley get himself up there? He must be very athletic :lol:

Bella took the easy way out and climbed over the sofa :lol:

Don't underestimate the jumping qualities of a cav! Sam can get up my bureau and that's quite high! When they think they can get there, ... they can!

Back