PDA

View Full Version : What color should I pick

Andrea&Diva´s mom
23rd January 2007, 07:21 PM
Jey I´m going to order a new puppia harnesses for my girls :D

But when I can´t try them on, It´s just horrible for me to pick the right color that wil look best on my angels.

What do you think will go best on them ?

I love the pink striped one but I don´t want it to get dirty after a little rain or something :roll:

I also love the orange and the pink aaand the purple and green is really cool icon_whistling

why do they have so many colors LOL :lol:

here is a photo of my girls

http://www.123.is/andreaogdiva/albums/60188472/Jpg/060.jpg

Mic
23rd January 2007, 08:25 PM
Here's a link to Roxanne's store: http://www.tiabellas.com/boutique/information.php?info_id=6
She has two pages of pups wearing "her" stuff and a good portion of them are cavs wearing puppias. (Click "continue" on the bottom of the first page to see page two.) Maybe it will help you make your decision. Good luck!

Karlin
23rd January 2007, 10:49 PM
I think the purple would be good on either of them but then I like the color. I like dark blue on the blenheims.

Laura&Lia
23rd January 2007, 11:41 PM
I like green on blens, and black or pink on the rubys!
:flwr:

cavalicious
24th January 2007, 07:28 AM
One blue and one pink stripey! :D They can swap around because both colours will suit them... or you could get orion as well :p Or ever colour.. you know.. whatever works best! :lol:

Andrea&Diva´s mom
27th January 2007, 11:18 PM
oh gosh I think I will end up getting five new puppias, icon_whistling

I want the pink striped one for Andrea and the Pink floral for Diva
than I would love the pink for Diva and green for Andrea
and than I want one orange for Diva, I think orange will really suits her. And Andrea has one red at home.

So Andrea will have green, red and pink striped
And Diva will have pink, orange and pink floral

enchantingdragon
27th January 2007, 11:50 PM
Wow what lucky pups Andrea and Diva are to be getting so many puppias. Im trying to convince DH to let me get Ellie another one ;)

Andrea&Diva´s mom
28th January 2007, 12:02 AM
Wow what lucky pups Andrea and Diva are to be getting so many puppias. Im trying to convince DH to let me get Ellie another one ;)

Oh yes I´m still trying to convince hubby that we "need" all those puppias :roll: :lol: