• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A normal evening at our house!

I snuck in and took these photos of my hubbie and the boys :D

sofa_001.jpg

sofa_002.jpg

This is just par for the course at our house. :lol:

I don't even think they realize that they're dogs-- they'd be devastated if they knew!

Yup!!! That looks VERY familiar!! Now all you have to do is add two cats and a shih tzu and you have my house! :lol:

I love it!!! Thanks for the laugh. Hahaha, Tucker shares my bed everynight. I have to separate our bodies with pillows or he'd push me off the bed or I'd roll over on him as he tries to sleep on or under me.

I can relate. If you replace your hubby with me and add 2 more dogs, that is exactly the sofa situation I was in last night. :jump:

:lol: :lol:

Funny how they find all the warm places isn't it (men and dogs).

Soooo adorable! How is it that men can sleep in the oddest positions?!?! Men are so like dogs...they can all fall asleep at the drop of a hat and in odd positions that we women couldn't imagine sleeping in! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's so cute! The dogs look much more comfortable than your husband does...but it IS their couch after all. ;)

Fantastic picture. Sleeping husbands (and dogs) are very cooperative subjects for photography. :D That will definitely be one to treasure!

Back