• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My guys

sannie

367418562_95d93d4670.jpg

Max letting me know what he really thinks of me!

367418549_d58e2d93dc.jpg

Shauna and Bran having a snoring competition.

367418552_ac29e63580.jpg

Our very old springer spaniel, sally.

I think that's the first time I've seen Sally! What a lovely old girl. they all look great -- Bran sure fits in well! :)

For those who don't know the connection -- Bran was the rescue I had that was found in a pit in a refuse dump, starving and with oil or something poured over him. Taken in by a New Zealander who at home in NZ, works with crocodiles... :shock: ... married an Irishwoman, now works doing something in recycling (hence was at dump) and also offers accupuncture and massage. Man fattened him up, took him to work each day, then handed him over to rescue. 8) From whence he went to Sannie.

Sannie you're wonderful. It's great to see how happy, and healthy Max is, especially after the cruelty and neglect he'd suffered. I love the photo of Bran and Shauna, she's a little cherub. Sally looks like she can keep those cavs in line :)

It's Bran, the ruby fellow, who is the rescue. :) Sandra has really done great things with him. He looks fantastic. Max is a sweetheart too! I've met him a couple of times.

All I can say is WOW! Bran looks amazing. Such a shiny coat and that pic of him with Shauna is heartbreakingly cute and sweet. I am so happy it all turned out so well for Bran! I've also always liked Springers and Sally is very, very sweet!

Aren't photos great! I got a new camera for Christmas and have taken literally hundreds of photos with it - of course they are all uploaded onto the computer and none on the walls!! icon_whistling

sally is over 16 years old, WE THINK! We have her 12 years this year, she was a stray and having not located her owners we decided to keep her, though my partner Jessy who found her in the school he was working at the time kept telling me she was a RETRIEVER - LOL- I was pregnant with our daughter at the time and was also in the process of purchasing our first house and I didn't want a dog just then especially a large RETRIEVER. ANyway home he came one day with said Retriever, and it turned out to be a lovely springer spaniel, Vet reckoned her to be about 4-6 at the time so we are unsure as to how old she really is, still going strong(ish), is arthritic now, deaf and almost blind but she loves her food, doesn't mind the guys and gets on incredibly well with everyone.
Everyone is Sal's friend!

Bran is a wonderful addition to our family, typical cavalier, waits until you sit down and up he pops and snuggles in for cuddles. We just bought him a new bed in the shape of a sofa because he just loves chairs. He's a very placid dog and aside from a couple of scraps with Max they get on brilliantly now and are always together. He has beautiful big amber eyes and to this day we wonder how life could have been so cruel to him. Anyway he seems very happy to be here with us and of course we're very happy to have him. :lotsaluv:

Back