• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dottie - 11 weeks old!

Oh Kim, that is such a cute video of little Dottie!!! She is so sweet. It is funny how she steers clear of the big cat in the middle :)
Julie and the girls

Forest said:
Oh Kim, that is such a cute video of little Dottie!!! She is so sweet. It is funny how she steers clear of the big cat in the middle :)
Julie and the girls

That is one of my 2 Maine Coons ... Panda! (The big white cat) Actually Panda is the one cat who tries to play with Dottie! He loves the dogs! He always waits anxiously for my Doxie to come back in from going potty so he can jump her and smack her tail! :D

Awwww sooo sweet!! :lotsaluv: I LOVE your cats aswell!! Annabell is a mix of your 2 cats, she's like Panda becaue she walks up to Ollie curiosly wanting to play but she'll ususally chicken out and run. She's also like the one sitting in the middle of the carpet, she sits there giving Ollie to evil eye :roll: :lol: Wow Dottie is already barking! Ollie has let out 2 barks so far but never again. He tends to growl in excited moods :?

Cathy T said:
She is so cute. Love that puppy energy!

She certainly has it! I'm glad though, she runs full speed forever but then she rests nice and quietly afterwards! ;)

Back