PDA

View Full Version : New baby on the way!! UPDATE...AGAIN!

moniechris
25th January 2007, 03:13 AM
So I am a firm believer that when things are meant to be, they are meant to be. Everything has fallen into place so perfectly, it is unimaginable. I have been researching breeders for months; it has actually become sort of a hobby of mine. I found this wonderful breeder in South Dakota who does genetic testing for heart, eyes and patella, home raises her babies with her four beautiful children and is just the nicest person in the world. I have spent the last few months ooohing and awwwing over her babies.

When I finally convince the hubby to let me get a new pooch, I thought there would just be no way that she would have anything available now. turns out, she has ONE puppy left: a black and tan female!!!!!! :yikes

So then I was thinking, holy crap! South Dakota!! That is a million miles away and they have been having blizzards!! :( I will have to wait a while to fly her out...NOPE the weather there right now is in the mid 50's-60's!!!

To get down to it, I could have my baby girl by this weekend!!! I am now in a panick because I have nothing pink and frilly waiting for her!!!

Here she is! http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r30/moniechris/fergie2.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r30/moniechris/fergie1-1.jpg

Cathy T
25th January 2007, 03:17 AM
Wow...that was fast! She is adorable...how exciting!

molly
25th January 2007, 03:19 AM
She is gorgeous! How exciting.

Zippy
25th January 2007, 03:22 AM
She's lovely!

Names?? :)

:flwr: :flwr:

Dottie
25th January 2007, 03:25 AM
I just congratulated you in your other thread! You work FAST! :lol:
She is adorable! :flwr:

Charleen
25th January 2007, 03:35 AM
Oh - the little b&t girl is adorable. Wow - things really did fall in place for you. I hope you have your puppy soon.

Mic
25th January 2007, 03:40 AM
Sign from God.
Meant to be.
Destiny.
Kismet.
Luck.
Fate.

Whatever!
Congratulations!

moniechris
25th January 2007, 03:49 AM
I seriously have been wearing my man down for about 6 months now...all I needed was the "go ahead". I am TOTAL "type A" so when I set my mind to something, I make it happen... I will have to admit though, I really had no idea it would work out this quickly!! It was really meant to be.

*ng*l Her name is Zoey :luv: :lotsaluv: :l*v:

arasara
25th January 2007, 04:03 AM
HOLY COW I AM SO JEALOUS!!!

Here I sit waiting and waiting and you could have yours before I have mine!! :yikes :yikes :yikes

She's just adorable!@! Zoey is just precious! I LOVE HER!

Congrats ~ you're funny you're a type A - I must be too. I wasn't even THINKING about getting another one and then Mic posted and within 3 hours I had decided that's what i was doing and nobody was gonna stop me! :lol: :lol:

cooper&fergus
25th January 2007, 04:06 AM
Congratulations!

She's gorgeous. Our next one will definitely be a black and tan.

BarbMazz
25th January 2007, 04:21 AM
She is absolutely adorable! The way you've found her is the way I've found each of my four dogs. It was serendipity, I'm sure!

Each of my dogs also has their birthday that coincides with a special date in my life; Ozzy (my Golden) was born on our wedding anniversary, Maggie (Springer) was born on my favorite sis-in-laws birthday, Bentley was born on my late father-in-law's birthday, and Clancy was born on my late dad's birthday.

I do feel as though we were meant to find each other, and maybe that's the way it is with your new baby, too!

Congratulations, and I can't wait to see more pictures of little Zoey! :lotsaluv:

Lani
25th January 2007, 04:26 AM
OMG!!! She is just beautiful!! :-)

Congrats. Maybe this one will actually be a lap dog who can fit on your lap ;-)

cavalicious
25th January 2007, 04:28 AM
Oh wow.. is she cute or what!!! :lotsaluv:

You are so lucky! :D 3 cavs in my 3 favourite colours (no offence to rubys out there!)

Congrats on the new baby, can't wait to see pics of her at her new home! :p

Dottie
25th January 2007, 05:57 AM
Zoey is a perfect name for her! :flwr:

Vickie
25th January 2007, 09:51 AM
I dont check the board for 2 days and look what happens!!!!

Oh Monica she is absolutely adorable, I am sooooo jealous, you and Sara have to promise to provide LOTS of pics, I could have a house full of black and tans!!

She is precious :lotsaluv: , keep us updated :flwr:

*Pauline*
25th January 2007, 10:58 AM
Oh wow! She's lovely, how nice not to have to wait. So how far do you have to travel to get her? Have a great weekend. :drivecar:

Charleen
25th January 2007, 11:28 AM
Zoey is a great name!

Forest
25th January 2007, 11:57 AM
Oh my!!!! Isn't she just the cutest little thing!!! Congratulations!!! It was obviously meant to be. Little Zoey was there waiting for you to claim her!!! It won't take you long to amass a bunch of pretty pink things for your little girl!!! *ng*l :D
Julie and the girls

Cicero's Mummy
25th January 2007, 12:44 PM
I just love it when things work out like that!! CONGRATS!!!

PamH
25th January 2007, 12:49 PM
What a lovely little girl. She is beautiful and I do like the name.
Congratulations!
Pam

Claire L
25th January 2007, 01:13 PM
:flwr: Congratulations! she's beautiful and her name is perfect!!
Think she might look better in yellow though :lol:

:flwr:

enchantingdragon
25th January 2007, 01:43 PM
Wow that is like destiny!! Congrats and she is adorable. Cant wait to see Zoey!

moniechris
25th January 2007, 02:07 PM
It's official! At 9:01pm on Saturday, Jan. 27th, I will be picking her up from Tampa International airport!!!! YAAAAAYYY!!!!

Lisa_T
25th January 2007, 02:21 PM
She is adorable. Still believe there's nothing cuter than a tiny B/T puppy- all eyes and ears and expression. Congrats!!!

arasara
25th January 2007, 02:22 PM
:yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

you lucky duck!! I have to wait until 11AM on Tuesday January 30th!!

:yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Lindsay
25th January 2007, 03:09 PM
Oh Monica!!! THAT IS SO GREAT!!!! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: LOVE the name Zoey! :luv: She is precious!

How are the boys taking the news?

Laura&Lia
25th January 2007, 03:53 PM
She's adorable!!!
Congratulations!
:mexwav:

Linda'nQuincy
25th January 2007, 06:41 PM
Zoey is just a precious doll baby. Congratulations. I have been telling DH that if we ever purchased another cavalier, I would really like to look for a little black and tan female. Can't wait to see additional pics!

Moviedust
25th January 2007, 06:49 PM
NOTICE: Do not post any more pictures of your adorable B/T pup. I can not be held responsible for any theft of said pup if more picture are posted.

;)

I've been telling DH that I think the blank and tans are REALLY cute...

moniechris
25th January 2007, 07:56 PM
Ok....I really don't think i can take anymore!! Due to freezing cold weather coming on in Saturday....ZOEY WILL BE SHIPPED OUT TOMORROW AND I WILL HAVE HER TOMORROW NIGHT!!! AHHHHHGGGG!! :yikes :yikes :yikes Fate just wants this baby in my arms as soon as possible and so do I!!!!

nangel519
25th January 2007, 08:01 PM
Wow Monica!!!! :w*w:

When you put your mind to something you really get it done!!!!!

I'm so excited for you, Zoey is beautiful. I can't believe you will have her tomorrow night!

I'm REALLY starting to like black and tans! icon_whistling

enchantingdragon
25th January 2007, 08:14 PM
Thats has to be the fastest turn around I have ever seen for a puppy. Congrats though and it does seem like fate wants you and Zoey to be together ASAP! Cant wait to see pics of her....tomorrow night!!!

Lindsay
25th January 2007, 08:14 PM
That is amazing! We need pics ASAP! :D :D :D

PamH
26th January 2007, 02:34 AM
Ok....I really don't think i can take anymore!! Due to freezing cold weather coming on in Saturday....ZOEY WILL BE SHIPPED OUT TOMORROW AND I WILL HAVE HER TOMORROW NIGHT!!! AHHHHHGGGG!! :yikes :yikes :yikes Fate just wants this baby in my arms as soon as possible and so do I!!!!

That's it! I guess I will have to drive up to see this little angel!! LOL.

moniechris
26th January 2007, 03:02 AM
You should!!! I really hope that Florida cavie gathering works out!! I want to meet everyone else's babies!! :D

duncans_ma
26th January 2007, 06:09 AM
I know I need to think about the FL cav gorup meeting more - i will get to it everyone....but any input is appreciated

selina
26th January 2007, 11:34 AM
Congrats on baby Zoey. She is a real doll. Its amazing what happens when you put your mind to things isnt it? I will happily await photos now i am back on line.

Denise G.
26th January 2007, 04:33 PM
Congratulations on your new baby girl! I love the name Zoe--means "life". I'm sure she'll bring lots of new life to your home, too! :)

She's just delicious! :jmp:

Maxxs_Mummy
26th January 2007, 04:41 PM
Congrats, a perfect little furbaby about to bless your home :flwr:

Lindsay
26th January 2007, 05:44 PM
Monica, you must be beside yourself today! :D

moniechris
26th January 2007, 05:49 PM
I am counting the hours, minutes and seconds, then emailing my hubby every time the clock changes!! I just received confirmation from my breeder, and she is going to call me when Zoey is on the plane!!

arasara
26th January 2007, 05:54 PM
:w*w: Monica CONGRATULATIONS!! :)

I am so excited for you. Did you go pink shopping yet!? Do you have everything in order? Poor Kosmo is feeling left out as the new baby is getting EVERYTHING! :yikes

My OH is mad at me for spending too much money on her.. icon_whistling icon_whistling LOL :D

Are you ready?! I am so excited for you - Oh and for me!! :D :D :D

moniechris
26th January 2007, 06:00 PM
I am not even close to being ready!! I was expecting to have all day Saturday to shop and I had to rush!! I even ordered things for her on Thursday and paid extra for faster shipping so they would be here Saturday morning! Now even that is too late!! :lol:

arasara
26th January 2007, 06:09 PM
LOL you're funny

I made a $120 dog.com order, $110 Tiabellas.com order, $60 petco.com order and a $60 barksandcatsco.com order..

I am obsessed! :yikes :yikes

The boys are going to be soo jealous! :lol:

Andrea&Diva´s mom
26th January 2007, 06:12 PM
CONGRATS !!! :flwr:
she´s a doll
can´t wait for more pictures :D
and I looove the name Zoey ;)

moniechris
26th January 2007, 06:15 PM
Aren't girls fun!!! I feel like an entire new world of preciousfrilly things have been opened to me!! :D :D Sara, you are a girl after my own heart!! This is going to be so much fun watching Faith and Zoey grow up together, even though they are an entire country apart!! :lol: I am just as excited for you to get Faith!! Do take pictures of her with all of her new goodies

arasara
26th January 2007, 06:35 PM
oh of course monica we will both have to post pictures galore!! Is your OH excited?

Mine said this morning " I hope she licks my feet." :grnyuk: :grnyuk: That stuff grosses me right out!

I am getting a doggy hair dryer.. :yikes

How did your boys take the news?

moniechris
26th January 2007, 07:12 PM
The boys are all hyped up because mommy is all hyped up!! :lol: I have been dancing around the house like a fool and it gets them all excited. I spoke with little Cody last night and told him that even when he is 80 years old (because thats how long I want him to live, please don't tell me otherwise), he will ALWAYS be my baby, even if he is not the baby of the house anymore. I told Wesley and Stewie the same...I think they will be fine.
I overheard my hubby last night laying in bed wrestling with all three of the boys singing "no girls allowed, no girls allowed!!!" :rotfl: Everytime I mention somthing about her, he pretends not to be excited but I see him grinning as he walks away...men!! ;)

arasara
26th January 2007, 07:28 PM
oh me too me too!! Mine was like "do whatever you want" but I see him silently grinning when I look the other direction. I know he's going to take 1 look at her and that's gonna be it - I'll be shoved out of the picture! :yikes

So since kosmo is living for at leaset 80 years too we'll have to meet up sometime between now and then! :flwr:

duncans_ma
26th January 2007, 11:55 PM
Have fun tonight, Mon!! Only a few more hours! Cuddle your boys tonight for me so they don't feel left out! :hug:

pippa
27th January 2007, 12:03 AM
OMG Zoey is so cute!

Dottie
27th January 2007, 12:17 AM
How exciting! Can't wait to hear about Zoey's homecoming!!! ;)

Remali
27th January 2007, 04:37 AM
Your little Zoey is just soooooo adorable!! I am so excited for you!!