• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello Everyone

StacyC

Hi. My name is Stacy and I have two Cavaliers. I have Charlie, who will be 2 next week and Ms. Darla who is about 6 mos. I love them very much and they are the most wonderful animals I have ever seen. I'm a high school teacher from outside of Detroit. I a member of the other Cav board and I see a lot of familiar puppy faces... Can't wait to chat with you all!

icon_welcome Stacy, Charlie, and Ms Darla (love the name BTW). Glad to have you. Can't wait to see pics of your crew.

Hi Stacy, Welcome Aboard. I look forward to seeing Charlie and Ms. Darla, I too love that name.

Hey Stacy - glad to have you over here as well. This board is particularly interesting because we have such an international group of people. It's always so fascinating to hear about our breed in other countries. And this is the place to learn all about it. 2 years and 6 months are such great ages. With 2 years you still have very much a puppy...but luckily have most of the initial training done. Did you find that your older one taught your baby the lay of the land? Jake was great about showing Shelby how we do things.

Cathy, the opposite, Darla teaches Charlie how to misbehave... Charlie never got into much trouble... But Darla is showing him the ropes...

Nice to meet you, Stacy. Looking forward to seeing your "kids". I stumbled into this board and don't remember how, but I haven't looked any further. A great bunch of people around here.

Back