• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Glamour Shots!

Moviedust

Willow's Portfolio

willowwindblown.jpg

willowshadows4.jpg

willowshadows3.jpg

willowshadows2.jpg

willowshadows1.jpg

willowdoeeyes.jpg

Cedar's portfolio
cedarrelaxingcloseup.jpg

cedarrelaxing2.jpg

Cedarrelaxing1.jpg

cedardoeeyes.jpg

A few extras with my brother:
aaronandcedar1.jpg

aaronandcedar2.jpg

aaronandcedarwillow.jpg

And the Snow! track Dad made for his girls:
doggiesnowtrack.jpg

willowonsnowtrack.jpg

Willow and Cedar are gorgeous. I can see your brother is under the cavalier spell, those are sweet pictures.

what lovely pictures. I remember seeing ceders picture over a year ago as a pup. That's what made me get my Tri - Holly.
Y

Thanks, everyone! I've been a bit camera-happy with my new camera, so I am constantly looking for those candid moments. I still can't get funny pictures yet, but i'm patient. ;)

esterje-- yeah, my brother looks really tough, doesnt he? He's a college student and comes over to my house to do his laundry. The girls think they have a weekly standing play date; to them, the only purpose to be at our house is to play with them!!

yvonne--I had no idea that Cedar had influenced your tri-choice! I'm sure she'd be flattered!

Very nice photos!! And your dogs are so beautiful, I love their names.
What kind of camera do you have?

pictures doesn't show there was treats involved! :lol: beatiful babies.. you must love them so much! :flwr:

Great photos!

I love the ones in the sunbeam....very stunning! :)

Your pets are beautiful. :flwr: :flwr:

I got a Canon S3IS back in November for my birthday. So far, I'm really enjoying it. It was great over the holidays. It has a 12x optical zoom that I love.

Remali said:
Very nice photos!! And your dogs are so beautiful, I love their names.
What kind of camera do you have?

Actually, I didnt use any treats. The girls were simply relaxed and sunbathing, and they didnt move when I whipped out the camera!

babyC said:
pictures doesn't show there was treats involved! :lol: beatiful babies.. you must love them so much! :flwr:

Hi Cindy.
I remember seeing Cedar as a pup on your aviators, or in the puppy gallery and thinking.... what a gorgeous puppy. Yep, it was definetly Cedar that choose Holly for me. - thanks for that - I owe you one. :lol:
Y

:lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: You're quite the photographer! I would frame the entire set of the photos. I have always admired Cedar, too, from when she was a pup. I love her puppia photo on Tia Bella's website. :wggle:

Back