PDA

View Full Version : All those black and tans

enchantingdragon
25th January 2007, 09:14 PM
With this huge influx of new black and tan babies recently I think it has soldified in my mind how much I want my next Cavalier after Ellie to be a black and tan. I remember when I first started looking at Cavaliers years ago the solid colors never appealed to me but since I started meeting real Cavaliers at shows and seeing all the members pictures I think its safe to say I have fallen head over heels for those beautiful rich colored Black and Tans. They are simply adorable as puppies and gorgeous as adults. I know I will have to have one one day...just dont tell my Blen loving husband icon_whistling I know he will be pushing hard for that since that was what we were originally going to get as a puppy before Ellie found her way into our home :D

matties mum
25th January 2007, 09:37 PM
My black/tan cavalier Rocky now at the bridge----Aileen and the gang(Jazzie--Barney--Sam)
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/mattiesmum2/collage1.jpg

merlinsmum
25th January 2007, 10:20 PM
We had an influx of Ruby babies just before Christmas and now we are having a b&t influx. Ohhhhh how I'd love another one.......... but I want one of each colour....................., buth then I want another b&t.........

I need to quit work and then I could have all colours and double of the colours I already have! :lol:

Maxwell&me
25th January 2007, 11:29 PM
My next will be a Black and Tan...and this is even with a blenium loving husband....Ive got the blenium covered, and the Ruby Covered....sooo....for me B&T all the way!!!!!!

merlinsmum
25th January 2007, 11:32 PM
I think I'd like a tri next ......... or another b&t! or both.......I wonder if can...... talk ...well maybe persuade... welll maybe put the idea in OH mind as though it was his idea.....hmmmmmmm