• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

snow picture

cavlover

We live in pa and always have a lot of snow except for this year jan 25th
was our first snow and only about 2", I thought I would take a picture of bobo.
DSC01317.jpg

he loved it .

buurrrrr!!! I am in tampa, florida right now and I am freezing my butt off!! It's only about 50 degrees!!! I could NOT handle the snow!! :lol:

Bobo is beautiful, reminds me of our beloved Charley! :flwr: :flwr:

I sure have a soft spot for tri's! :lol: :lol:

It's a bit too cold right now. Brrrr!

How is the PA weather this weekend?? I am headed to Pittsburgh tonight to surprise my little sister for her 15th birthday. Don't want to get stuck in any snow... although... I don't really want to return to work on Monday... so maybe a little stranded by the snow would be nice... LOL!

moniechris said:
buurrrrr!!! I am in tampa, florida right now and I am freezing my butt off!! It's only about 50 degrees!!! I could NOT handle the snow!! :lol:

Apparently, Maddy cannot handle the cold either. My DH said that it was 50 in SW Florida the other day and she took one step outside, turned around and ran back in and peed on the rug! I have bought her a coat for those type of days. But how would she handle NH if she had to be there in the winter?
I don't know, she is definitely a Florida dog.
Pam

Back