• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

OMG! It actually snowed in southern England!

GeeGee

Ok, it does snow here. But it never lays! I was sooo happy, we had huge snowball fight and had great fun. In the morning even pippa decide to hav a good play. I did hav quite a few pics but they went all blury (i dont hav a very steady hand.). Anyways i wanted to show you guys a pic of Pippa in the snow!

100_1173.jpg

It is fun to have snow for snowball fights! :D

Has Pippa ever seen snow before??

Did Pippa like the snow?? Our doggies always push it along with their noses.....lol.

She looks a bit puzzled by it all....guess everyone was laughing and making a racket!! :lol: :lol:

Just curious, are you in SE or SW England??

We were in SE England a few years ago and saw palm trees in folks gardens, that's really wonderful.

My family are from Manchester, so they sure didn't have palms!!!

heya, yer she has seen it before, in the air, but not on the ground. She found it odd she just kept on sniffing it and occansionally shove her face in it lolx

and we live kinda in the middle of the west and east lol, sussex, west sussex to be precise so i reacon we probs just in the west, I dunnO! lol

thanx for ur replies! xxxxxxxxxxx

Back