• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hey Faith do you think this is my colour.

Linda

Darby is modelling Faith's new Hot Pink Muttlucks.

Do you think pink is my colour. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

IMG_4737.jpg

Dudley said nooooooooooooooooo, get back here and let me help you get those girly boots off. :huh: icon_nwunsure I gotta wonder about you Darby, I think you are trying to impress Faith already and she is not even in Canada yet. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

IMG_4734.jpg

Okay Mom, here get him and get these girly boots off him.
He is my brother not sister. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

IMG_4730.jpg

LOL Linda ~

Wow that reflective stripe really works doesnt it!! You can barely see the pink on the booties !! So glad that they are cute!!

Darby doesn't look too impressed though.. :lol:

These poor boys are stuck being models for all of Faith's new things.. :lol: :lol:

b72933034.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Kosmo what is that you are wearing.

You are just as nutty as Darby.

b729331851.jpg

I am outta here, you two are loosing it over this gal. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

Aaaaaaaaaaah you young lads getting all worked up over these gals.
Wait till you get to my age and see what happens to you. :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

ROFL Oh Come on Linda!! Did you HAVE to post that one?! :rotfl:

I was trying to spare him a tid of humiliation but it looks like that's no longer possible!!! LOL

Kosmo looks thrilled with Faith's teeny tiny harness on doesnt he! :sl*p:

Darby and Kosmo are going to run off and never speak to us again if we keep it up! :sl*p: :sl*p:

I LOVE the glow in the dark stripe on the boots. Must be hysterical in the dark! That Darby is one cool pup. Faith is going to look adorable in them.

Oh these poor poor boy puppies!! Love the reflection of those booties! Tuesday??!! Oh my gosh...it's almost here!

Let's just call it "Pimpin Pink" shall we? LOL Poor little Kosmo looks down right PISSED!!! Darby looks like he is prancing in his pink booties!! I love the reflective tape, he looks like he is roller skating in a disco!!! :lol: 8)

"Your dogs are gay."

-From Legally Blonde 2
Not the greatest movie, but a pretty funny movie line.

Now...put your dogs...er...I mean "pink things"...back in the closet until Faith arrives.
:flwr:

oh poor Darby - what a thing to do to a handsome chap :yikes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kosmo, I'm not surprised your Momma didn't post the photo of you in the harness - I bet you won't ever give Antee Linda kisses again :D

I think they look cute. Stylin' and profilin'!!

Bubba has a (pink) t-shirt that says "Real Men Wear Pink". He also does pink shirts to work. A man just has to be secure to wear pink!!

Sara, :flwr:
Coco, although under the weather, wanted to welcome Faith to the city and also tell her that she's got the same chic boots in that same HOT color! She wanted to show them to her on her so she can see them on a girl, not on the goofy boys! (Although she agrees that boys can sometimes pull off pink ;) ) (She says Darby looks pretty good in those boots!)
She also says that she hopes to meet Faith sometime soon because she's still a little puppy too, and a girl too ;)

cocoboots.jpg

Oh my - I love the Burberry-lined coat!! Where did you get that? My niece dresses her dog all the time (although he isn't a Cav) and she's such a Burberry nut she'd love that!

You're little girl is looking awfully pretty - don't let too many of the boys see or she'll be hanging on the walls of everybody's houses. :D

Doesn't all that "bling" get heavy on her little neck?

Oh my - I love the Burberry-lined coat!! Where did you get that? My niece dresses her dog all the time (although he isn't a Cav) and she's such a Burberry nut she'd love that!

You're little girl is looking awfully pretty - don't let too many of the boys see or she'll be hanging on the walls of everybody's houses.

Doesn't all that "bling" get heavy on her little neck?

Thank you Critter! We think she's a looker too. :D

Regarding all the tags on her neck- I was worried about the same thing, but she only wore THIS collar with all the tags when we were away from home in Ottawa. I was afraid she'd get away from me. And I only put it on her when she was outside for play or potty, which was a short time. (I added an extra travel tag with the address of where we were staying.) Normally she has 2 tags on it, but I'm going to change that. (I just learned about boomerangtags. )
For a long time, I only let her wear a light weight nylon collar as I was concerned about the weight of a leather collar.

I got the coat in Toronto, but it's not Burberry! I felt bad buying her a knock-off while Im wearing the coats, shoes, scarves, bags, etc, (I'm a fan too!) but she's almost grown out of it in already. I saw Burberry doggie coats, even a trench, in the boutique in London. The stuff is adorable- I've seen it here too.

oh Coco's mommy I know someone who might be interested in buying it from you if it's still this winter when she grows out of it.. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

I LOVE the picture of Coco in her muttluks!! Did you get her size xs? I hope they aren't TOO too big on Faith.. I didn't want to get the itty bitty and have her out of them in like 2 months when they are $40.

So critter, you like this coat huh!?

b71366513.jpg

Stop teasing, Sara, or I'll tell on you (don't know who to tell but it sounds good!)

Yes, love the coat. But I don't believe in FL that my girls could use it. I'll have to google up the Burberry doggie things and find out the size that Skipperdee (niece's dog - any Eloise fans?) wears.

Back