• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tucker and Elizabeth

Joanne M

370492117_5d4e067946.jpg

This is my niece Elizabeth. He thinks she is his sister. This is Tucker's idea of a cavalier pile.

Precious. Perfect cavalier pile up. It is great how they love sleeping on you. And I love your new avatar...Tucker is looking so cute.

Tucker weighs between 13 and 14 pounds. He is a little guy, though because his fur is so fluffy he looks much chubbier than he is.

Oh he's absolutely adorable. And so's Elizabeth- does she use the full name all the time? My mother's name is Elizabeth Anne, but for some reason I can't figure out she's been 'Anne' from birth. Causes confusion with post...

That atavar shows just how cute Tucker is.

Psst.... does anyone else think that the wholecolours are slowly taking over the board? :lol:

Lisa, Elizabeth is sitting here with me right now, and she's reading along, and asked if she could respond, but i'm doing the typing, until you asked the question I had no idea, but she has just informed that she would prefer to be called "Liz". When I asked her why she never told me before she said "Because I thought you liked calling me Elizabeth." No wonder I'm crazy about this girl!!!

Ruby and Sydney here,

HMMMMM, Elizabeth and Tucker, it seems as if I've seen this picture somewhere before. Just took a break from a really big Cavalier birthday party going on downstairs :*nana: to drop a line. Picture of Elizabeth and Tucker is really cute and the avatar of Tucker is great. Gotta get back to to party, we're about to cut the giant doggie treat cake. I shouldn't have any trouble blowing out one candle and all the other Cavaliers brought some really cool gifts. Thanks for the note on the Liberty Bell, I'll post our pictures from Philadelphia soon. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

Ahhh....Joanne, glad you are sharing this pic with the group. I loved it when you sent it to me a few weeks ago. It was too special not to share :flwr:

He is just soooo precious!! He looks like he thinks it is his job to keep her legs warm ;) I just adore Tucker and I am so glad that we can actually see his cute little face now!! I really hope my Zoey grows up to be just like him!! :D

Thanks everyone. Elizabeth and I are the best of friends. We have been since she was just a baby. I feel blessed that she picked me to be her favorite aunt. She only uses the computer when she is at my house. On the weekends she sits alongside me when I'm at cavtalk. Sometimes she asks if she can go on by herself just to look at the pictures. She's in love with all our dogs.

Pam, I love your new Avatar, wait till Elizabeth sees it. Miss Maddy is gorgeous. I can't wait for her to meet Tucker. Moniechris, I love the explanation on your name. Elizabeth and I looked at every one of the pictures you posted of Zoey and we were both "oooooooooooh look at this one, and this one, and this one". I love your new avatar, Zoey looks so attentive and tiny!

Back