PDA

View Full Version : Opinions...Dear Dog Snake Print Harness

Gracie's Mommy
28th January 2007, 03:28 AM
Hello all...wondering what everyone thinks of the Dear Dog snake print harness in pink:
http://www.ipetconnection.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=DLH01
This is a really good price considering that it's a harness/lead set. I have a plain pink puppia coming, so I thought I'd get a patterned one next. Trying to decide between the snake print or red/pink 8 harness:
http://www.ipetconnection.com/No_8_Harness_Set_p/dnh01.htm

Do you think the snake print would be too busy for a blenheim? I'm wondering if it might look better on a solid color. What do you think?

Lindsay
28th January 2007, 02:52 PM
I like the snake print. I don't think it would be too busy at all. Gracie would be pretty cute in it! :flwr:

Natalie
28th January 2007, 04:41 PM
i like the snake print i love the zebra print not sure what that would look like on a blen. How do the dear dogs compare to the puppias on wear and tear, comfort?

Gracie's Mommy
28th January 2007, 06:03 PM
I heard from other members on the board that their comparable quality and durability...but, Dear Dog offers more in the way of patterns. Nice to have some variety, I guess. The iPetConnection site says that the Dear Dogs run smaller than Puppias, so you'll probably want to measure again to be safe.

moniechris
28th January 2007, 06:04 PM
I have about 5 of the dear dogs and they are great! They run a but smaller than the puppias...actually alot smaller so make sure that you measure. If you click on this link, there are pictures of Cody and Stewie wearing the number 8 dear dog harness :D

http://www.ipetconnection.com/Articles.asp?ID=137

casshon
29th January 2007, 08:54 AM
I have 2 of the dear dogs and find them great. They are a lot smaller than puppias. My two wear size large and they are not big cavs so make sure you measure your dog correctly and look at the sizing chart.

They are durable. Bella chews her lead quite regularly ( :roll: ) and has some teeth marks in it but hasn't got through it yet. Thats saying something as she chewed through her first harness within 30 seconds!

Molly has the pink mesh harness and Bella has blue. Unfortunately Honey was just too large for the dear dog range :(

effie
29th January 2007, 09:40 PM
Heloeee :)

We have just taken on the distribution contract for Dear dog in the UK..if you have the time to look to the site you'll see the harnesses listed..i'll let you know as soon as the spring and summer lines are out :))

Take care
effie
xx

Natalie
31st January 2007, 07:51 PM
will you pm or post on board when you get the new lines in

Natalie
31st January 2007, 08:07 PM
just seen your website how are the dear dog leads tangle free?

moniechris
31st January 2007, 08:12 PM
Natalie: half way up the leash there is a metal twisting apparatus that allows more movement than a straight cloth leash so it tangles less ;)

Cicero's Mummy
31st January 2007, 08:36 PM
I have 2 Dear Dogs and tend to prefer them over Puppias (did I just commit CT blasphemy?). Not only do I feel they offer more in the area of patterns, but they all come with a matching lead! I didn't even know this when I bought my first one. ..... I think Cicero is going to need his own closet!! :roll:

Natalie
31st January 2007, 09:07 PM
moniechris thanks for that description
mathisgreen: i don't know about a closet lady could do with her own bedroom for all her stuff! and i love the idea of a matching lead. What do you guys think to a zebra print on a blen?

effie
1st February 2007, 08:52 AM
Hello :)

Sure as soon as i have the new lines, i will submit a new post :)

Take Care
effie
x