• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rory Pictures!!!!!!

rory

Oh my goodness. I haven't posted pictures of my most adorable-est puppy ever in a LONG time!! I've been ridiculously busy with school. How does this happen? It's terrible.

So Rory got all mad at me and stomped his feet (he's so cute when he does that) and said I absolutely MUST post pics and an update on him ASAP!

So here are a few from the last few months. Christmas break in San Diego (beach) and Arizona (desert!). And then just all around cuteness. :)

Without further ado:

At my grandmother's in Arizona over Christmas:

0612250050.jpg

0612250040-1.jpg

Exhausted after opening all his presents on Christmas morning and sporting his very appropriate new t-shirt:

REY_2425.jpg

REY_2300.jpg

Rory and Shiloh at the beach in San Diego:

0612280066.jpg

0612280092.jpg

0612290142-1.jpg

Thinking he can catch the birds out on the rock:
0612280084.jpg

Giving kisses to the kitties:
IMG_0331.jpg

Just overall cuteness:
IMG_8774.jpg

He also wanted me to remind everyone that his THIRD birthday is next month (Feb 24th)!!! :D

Oh, Rory! They're all great, but that last one is so precious...love their shadows. That totally makes the pic! The beach pics adorable, too! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Kendall!!! They are as usual up to that fantastic standard of photograph that you give us pleasure to see :D Thanks again for sharing. It always amazes me how they go at the beach. I think that my girls would die of fright if they saw a wave coming at them :D
Julie and the girls

Oh what lovely pictures!!! :D I adore your lab and kitties, as well as Rory of course! You live in a house full of beauties! :flwr:

There is that most beautiful boy again! So good to see him. Love all the pics. He is so photogenic. He looks great ...a early happy birthday Rory!

OHhhhh Rory !!! My favorite-est Cav ( besides Colby of course ! ) in the world ! It is sooooooooooo great to see you you handsome devil you !!!!! Tell mom the pics are FABULOUS !! I also love the kitty kissi pic and the one where you are spread out like a frog :lol: Many Many Kisses and Belly Rubs !!!!

Thanks, everyone!!! :thnku: Glad you all like the pics! I just adore this boy more than anything. How is it possible to love him as much as I do??? :yikes Oh, I think you all can probably relate! :lol:

He's leaned up against me right now and staring at me with this big deep brown eyes.... so sweet!! (i think he is trying to tell me to please put my leg down so he can crawl into my lap!)

I am so happy that he is here with me and doing so well. :) Three!!!! Who could believe it!!! :D :D :rah: :fool:

I just can't choose which one is my favorite!! They are all so beautiful! Rory is very photgenic and is just as sweet as he can be!!

What wonderful pictures!! I love the beach pictures, but that last picture is SO COOL!! Love the lighting and shadows...

Rory and Shiloh are such handsome boys!!

Rory is looking as handsome as ever and it's nice to see some pics of him at long last - don't leave it so long next time :flwr:

He is so handsome and so cute at the same time! I love all the photos, but especially the one with their shadows. 8)

Back