PDA

View Full Version : Puppia Tinkerbell Harness On Sale!

Gracie's Mommy
28th January 2007, 06:39 PM
Thought I'd share this deal...the Puppia Tinkerbell Harness is on sale for $12.99 at Bowsa Wowsa! Unfortunately, their sold out of the pink small. :(

Gracie is 15 weeks old and 5.5 lbs...do you think medium would be too big?

Enjoy!
http://bowsawowsa.com/product_info.php?products_id=351

merlinsmum
28th January 2007, 06:54 PM
Nooooo, and then she would have growing room too!

inca
28th January 2007, 08:03 PM
i would say the medium would be too big ......I think they should have a snug fit and not too loose :roll:

arasara
28th January 2007, 08:08 PM
the medium will likely be too big right now but i can almost guarentee you she will grow into it soon enough. It's a good enough buy that if I were you i'd buy the medium and put it up for later use! :flwr:

inca
28th January 2007, 08:24 PM
agree if its a bargain then put it up for later on ...this is what i have done :)

Mic
28th January 2007, 08:49 PM
Just to give you something to judge size by: Faith is 10 weeks and weighs 4.5#. The small is big on her, even when it's cinched to the smallest settings. It'll work and she'll certainly grow into it soon enough....same with a medium. The small will only fit most pups during their growing stages. The medium may fit her for the rest of her adult life. Of course, no one really knows how big she'll get, but I wouldn't spend too much money on the small stuff.

arasara
29th January 2007, 05:02 PM
Gracie's mommy -

My mom just ordered Faith a medium blue and pink tinkerbell harness, LOL :P

Gracie's Mommy
29th January 2007, 06:04 PM
Sara,
So glad that you and Faith were able to take advantage of the great sale! :D

Thanks for the sizing help, everyone. I'm still trying to decide between this or the Dear Dog snake print posted further down...can't order them both in the same week! Darn! :roll:

Cicero's Mummy
29th January 2007, 07:01 PM
Lol... you could always get it now and save it for later... I am sure she will eventually fit in it!

enchantingdragon
18th February 2007, 11:18 PM
Oooh I want to get Ellie the pink one!

Lindsay
19th February 2007, 02:53 PM
Dang you Lindsay! ;) There goes another $50 :roll:

arasara
19th February 2007, 03:09 PM
hehe Faith got both of hers pretty speedy!! They seem to have good customer service.. of course my mom ordered them and she lives a few hrs from the distribution center, but still! :flwr:

Lindsay
19th February 2007, 08:16 PM
Just got an email saying that they are out of both pink and blue in the puppia in medium. :x :x :x :x