• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Cavie family :)

moniechris

So I was lounging around the house today in my pj's and decided to get my crew together for some pics. It actually worked out pretty well! No Stewie this time, he is having a slumber party with his girlfriend Cate @ my mother-in law's house. She loves having him over because she can actually crate Cate without her crying all night when Stewie is there :lol: .

Here are my cavie babies!!

famadj-1.jpg

caviefam008.jpg

wesleycodyadj.jpg

caviefam006.jpg

caviefam004.jpg

Zoey looks so incredibly tiny!! Are your other two quite big boys? Though my breeders told me it's not uncommon for B/Ts to be built on a smaller scale and that's certainly true of Holly. Amber's dad was a B/T and she may well take after him, because at nearly 6 and a half months she;s still a little shorter than Holly, which is saying something.

She is soooo itty bitty!! She can stand with her head erect and walk UNDER Cody and Wesley. My boys are pretty big (Wesley is 22 pounds, cody is 19 and still growing!), but she is just teeny! She is 12 weeks old and is 4.5 pounds. What is funny about her is that she will pick the BIGGEST toy in the bin and charge through the house with it. :lol: She has no problem herding my big boys around the dining room table or getting right in the middle of their wrestling match.

:lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

monica, your family looks so happy and healthy! :)

Wesley looks like he's such a big nice brother and protector :)

Cody is soo handsome in his green harness - I LOVE the fact that he's so white still.. icon_whistling

And Zoey is quite adorable herself. She kind of reminds me of the pix I have seen thus far of Faith. I bet you're busy as ever going through everything right now with her. I'm so glad your family is "almost" complete now! :flwr: :flwr:

:wggle: Your doggy family is so beautiful. Zoey is so cute puppy's are so much fun, they bring so much joy and make us laugh so much.
It is a lot of fun to see the dogs playing together.
judy

she so cute and so small against her big brothers and am glad there all getting along well. I can just imagine her herding the boys and making sure there wrapped around her little paw.

What a lovely threesome you have! Are the boys as sweet natured as they look? And I love Zoey, she is such a teensy cute baby - it will be fun to watch her grow! :wggle:
(I'm still catching up from my hard drive crash)

Back