• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi From Alabama

Bella

Hi! My name is Lynn and I live in Tuscaloosa, AL. We are the proud parents of a 12 week old Cavalier. Our Baby Bella has been with us for 2 weeks now and we wondered how we ever survived without her. She is the most loving, wonderful baby we have ever had!! She is sleeping in my lap right now! I look forward to meeting ya'll and hope to learn from you. Thanks for allowing me to join!

Welcome Bella...you are as your name BEAUTIFUL!

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Welcome Lynn. You've definitely been bit by the Cavalier bug. My boy is 4 and my girl is 3. I can't imagine life without them and wonder what in the world did I do with all of my time before them!!

Hello and welcome Lynne and the beautiful baby Bella. If you think you're in love now, just wait, with each passing day Bella will make you fall even more in love.

Congratulations you've joined the luckiest group of people on the planet, you've been blessed. :)

Hi Lynn and Bella! You are right down the road from me! :D Welcome to the board! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

icon_welcome Lynn and Bella. What an adorable little girl you have! I live in Birmingham, and am a first time Cav owner of 5 mo old Lily. So far, I believe we are the only 2 on the board from Alabama. You will love it here, and there is a wealth of information.

Glad to have you and Bella on the board!!!

Hello, Lynn and Bella. Glad that you can join us here. None of us knows how we survived before we had Cavaliers in our lives.

Thank You!

I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome! I have spent many hours on this site reading. I am learning so much, thank you. My son and I read through the memorial section and it broke our hearts - we cried so much. I would like to tell everyone who has lost a precious dog or cat that I am so sorry for their loss. Thanks again for allowing me to join and soak up knowledge.

welcome bella!

i'm originally from atlanta georgia and it's great to see all the other southern cavaliers....nice to know that we will be able to find good breeders nearby when we move back!

that's such a great pillow---did you make it yourself? bella certainly matches her name---what a sweet little face!

k :flwr:

Welcome!! We live in Destin but it looks like we will be relocating to Birmingham, AL later this year! My Duncan and Arthur are the loves of my life (well them and my hubby)

Hey, Ashley - shouldn't that be ROLL TIDE???

(I'm originally from the Tri-State area of GA, TN, and AL. Florida doesn't exactly seem to be Southern; I'm not sure what it is!)

Welcome! I am new here from NJ! Bella is beautiful, can't wait to see more pictures of your little cutie!!

Welcome Lynn & Bella! What a beautiful little one you have!!! Love the name pillow in the photo...did you make it??? I am new here too and have found that this site helps so much. Plus I just love seeing all the photos and reading all the stories. My Molly & Max are 6 months old and the loves of our lives. I have no idea how I lived this long without them.

:D Lynn from Maine

Crittercall said:
Hey, Ashley - shouldn't that be ROLL TIDE???

(I'm originally from the Tri-State area of GA, TN, and AL. Florida doesn't exactly seem to be Southern; I'm not sure what it is!)

WAR EAGLE! Is the battle cry of Alabams's biggest rival, Auburn...I was just trying to start a little trouble and I had hubby over my should egging me on.

Back