• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Frodo!!

Mabes

My beautiful Frodo:

Picture002.jpg
Posing!

IMG_0126.jpg
Sit! Good boy!

IMG_01592.jpg
Trippy colors!

Lovely pics, thanks for sharing them.

Frodo is a lovely boy!

Did you do the photos on a Mac??

I really like the trippy colours one... :) :flwr:

Sweet little Frodo!!! I loooove his name! I am a HUGE LOTR's fan and I used to have two parrots named Frodo and Gandalf the Green :lol: He is sooo handsom!!

Thank you for the comments!

Zippy, nope It is my camera. I use the new canon digital SLR and there is a setting that swaps colors!!

And I just HAD to name him Frodo because the second I saw him I thought he looked like a hobbit!!!

Thanks guys!

--Edit--
Here is when I dressed him up for christmas :lol:
518569912UlskfO_ph.jpg

Thanks guys :)

yeah I put my glasses on him the other day and he hammed it up for the camera as usual haha

Thank you both!!

yep the glasses did fit him well...like mother like pup :D

he loved it too, you can tell. icon_whistling

I forgot to comment on your avatar I think he looks so smart and dashing with those glasses He must be well behaved to be able to sit still with on too!

haha thank you! :lol:

well he was just sitting in his chair at our dinner table (yes, he gets his own chair!) being the perfect gentleman that he usually is, so I jumped on the opportunity.

Back